Chapter 13 - No Use

I sighed. This was harder than I thought to do. I already said my goodbyes, I did said what I wanted to say. But why am I hesitant about this? "Dream?" I turn around quickly and hide the apple behind me. I see Nightmare infront of me. "B-brother? What are you doing here?" I asked. "I had a bad feeling....what is in ur hands?" Nightmare glared at me as he spoke. I cant lie to him, I'm caught red-handed.

I showed the apple to him. "Why do YOU have THAT?" Nightmare asked. I looked at the negativity apple. "I didnt think I was gonna have an audience but it wont change the outcome." I said in a monotone. (Hope I word that correctly) Nightmare stepped closer to me. "Put it down." He said nervously. "There is no use trying to stop me now. Only way to is to kill me." I said and took a bite into the apple. "DREAM!!!!" I heard Nightmare yell and my vision became a little blurry. Pain surged through me and I screamed I coughed up something I don't know what. My head feels fuzzy. I felt even more pain in my back and in one of my sockets. I felt someone touch my shoulders but I was to overwhelmed to think straight. I felt drained and Negativie emotions filled me. My vision became clear in my left socket. I pushed off whoever was touching me.

I looked up to see my brother, looking at me. He seemed to be feeling a mix of emotions. I giggled, "Isnt this great!?" I said smiling. "This isnt what I wanted! This isnt suppose to happen! Why- GOD what have you done to yourself!?" Nightmare said. "Arent you happy? I finally know how you felt, how this feels. I'm just like you brother." I said. "I want to know more about this, see you soon." I said cheerfully and teleported away.

(Hoped you liked that chapter and that is the final chapter! Thanks for being on this journey with me and forgive me if I made any mistakes. I'm not really good at writing so hope you didnt cringe at my sucky writing.)

Thank you for reading!