Chapter 4 - Nightmare

Nightmare let's me go, "bye Dream" then he teleports away with a frown on his face. I lay down facing the tree, "I'll just....take a....quick....nap..." I said as my voice was fading, slowly drifting away into sleep.

"Dr-" ....? "eam!?" Wh-? "Dream!" I opened my sockets (?) and see....
"Nightmare!?" I said, it was shocking to see him...like this! "No, I'm a tree, of course it's me you numb skull!" Nightmare says while rolling his non- existent eyes. "Your sitting on my book." He says while crossing his arms. I look under me and took the book. "Er- Sorry, didn't mean too." I gave the book to him and stood up. "I bet you didn't mean to ruin our t0wn əither huh?" He said that as black slime started to poor out of his eyes and it slowly took over his body. "W-what...?" I said, emotions hitting me all at once. "You know what you did, dont play stupid Dream~" As he said that his voice changed. His tentacles came out of his back. "I- how did you- I didn't see you eat-" I was at lost for words. "YOU SAW ME DO IT DREAM!" He screams at me and I flinched. "Oh~? You scared? Why are you scared, WHY are YOU scared of you own BROTHER?" He said that as he stepped closer and I took a step back. "I- I'm sorry- Its not like I wanted for this to happen-" "sorry doesn't cut it Dream, I want you to suffer, go through THĘ P^IŇ ₩İT|-| ME!"
I backed up against the tree and Nightmare held an apple infront of me, it look like it has already been bitten into. Then he moved the apple closer to me and forcefully opened

m y         m o u  t   h

a          n         d   

(That was all! Thanks for ready the chapter. Bye bye.)

Look how cute that is! Im so happy with myself for drawing that.
:)