Chapter 12 - Make You Proud

I go over to my brother and sit down next to him. I hide my trembling hands. "Hey Nightmare!" I managed to say without stuttering. All those nightmares I had with him in it makes me so scared that he'll actually hurt me in reality. "Hi Dream..." he said in a irritated tone. There was an awkward silence. I forgot my purpose of coming over. "Oh right! Nightmare can I ask you something?" I said looking at him. He looked at me, "I dont care." He said. Alrighty then... "Do you still remember....when you turned?" I asked hesitantly. He smiled, "yeah, I destroyed everything. Stupid idiots...." Nightmare responded quickly and he stopped smiling.

"Why are you asking?" He said looking at me with a confused look on his face. "Well...I just wanna know....IF your comfortable....." I looked around, avoiding eye contact. "Spit it out Dream." Nightmare said. ".......why didnt you kill me?" I asked finally, making eye contact. He looked uncomfortable and shocked. "What's it to you?" Nightmare said slowly. "Oh it's nothing! Sorry, that must've sounded weird huh? Well I'll get going now." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "......." he didnt say anything. I looked around to make sure everyone was busy enough not to see. I knew Nightmare would freak out if someone saw. Their all too busy, great.

I hugged him tightly. He flinched, "Dream!" He whispered-yelled. "I wanna tell you that I love you and I'm so sorry and I know apologizing wont fix anything but I know how to fix it now! I'll finally make you proud!" I said quietly. Tears run down my face. I pull away from Nightmare and wipe my tears away. "W-where is this coming from....?" Nightmare asked, very confused. "And what do you mean 'make me proud'?" He asked again.

"Dont worry about it. Tell everyone that I love them. I'm glad I came here." I said smiling. "You all me the world to me. Bye Brother!" I said, poking him in the cheek and standing up. Nightmare looked so puzzled. "Dream e-explain, wha-why-?" He said, trying to piece things together. I giggled and waved goodbye. I teleported away. To the one place that started this all. I look around to the familiar red sky and the dead tree with all the negativity apples and some on the ground. I walked over to the tree. Then smiled as I picked up a negativity apple off the ground. I moved it around in my hands. "Im so dumb for not realizing it any sooner. This will give me just as much pain as he felt." I said to myself.

(Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
WOO! I wonder what will happen next? What is he gonna do? Is someone gonna interrupt him?
This series is almost over too!)