Part 18

Arden and Colton were in the front seat making jokes about the fight. Arden has a  few  bruises on  his face. Colton has   a cut on his cheek. 

"The way Ace tackled you!" Arden laughed while hitting the wheel.

"Arden as if you were better. Tolan threw a whole drink." Colton stated while leaning back in his seat.

"Yeah, but you nearly killed Tolan." Arden  sounded worried. "You would do the same he spat in my face. I'm getting hot just thinking about it." Colton seethes.  

" Thanks, for helping me." Arden murmured  to Colton.

"Wait, what did you say." Colton cupped his ear, acting as if he couldn't hear. Arden tightens his hands around the wheel," You heard me, I'm not repeating myself." Colton laughed at his response. "We got to look, out for each other." Colton added.

I just watched them. Watch them laughing and guilt, started tapping  on my shoulder.  "Guys I'm sorry. If I would have had better control ....over my emotions."   I tried to explain.   "Even though you guys fought. I handled the situation badly."

"Like I said earlier. We need to protect  each other." Colton said

" Don't be too hard on yourself. Tolan didn't have to dog you out. I didn't have to punch Tolan. You didn't have, to say what you said. But we  all did, what we all thought was right at the time."  Arden looks at me through the mirror, "forgive yourself, see were you can improve. And move on."

I smiled,  "you sure bowie and Analia don't need a ride? Colton asked.  I  Responded back, "Bowie texted he  was going to take her home. Let's get some food and go home." They nodded in agreement we started jamming to music and Singing along to music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next Morning came like a breeze. I walked over to give Colon, a huge hug " I'm going to miss you. Can't you stay." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.  He responded with." You can always visit me in Seattle. School year is almost over."

Arden threw Colton's bag at him, and he let go of me, to catch his bag. " Wrap it up, Colton. You are going to miss your flight." Arden walked towards the living room

"Give me a sec. I want to give you a gift." He went to dig in his bag. He pulled out a small perfume hamper. And gave it to me. I pulled a face " You trying to tell me something."

A wide smirk grew on his face, " Well the dragon ball is startin....." I punched his shoulder. While I laugh. He started to rub his shoulder 

 "AW." He was trying to hide his small grin. "No, I'm just joking. This is just good luck for the dragon ball. I won't be here to physically support you."

I smiled at the gesture. I gave him one last hug. "Come visit me in Seattle." Colton said as he walked out. To meet Arden outside. Because my brother was going to drop him. At the airport. I am sure they are out there crying together

 I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink in my sparkly cup. I was Staring down at the sparkling cup and I froze. Because looking at that cup. I had a rush of last night's memories hit my head like a bus. I poured out the  water. Threw the sparkling cup against the wall.

I pulled out my phone and texted Analia, I haven't heard from her since yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I  was lying on Lia's bed starring at her ceiling. Lia was next to me. Casting her shadow over my head like a tree.

"You ever miss the old days? I broke the silence between us.