Part 5

''Are you going to move out of the window? Or you just going to continue, being uncomfortable.'' I  slightly pushed Tolan to the side to see, who it was. It was Lia ''What on earth are you doing?''

''I think she  is trying to rob you.'' Lia gave him a glare .'' I was just in the neighborhood , so I thought let me visit my friend.'' To be honest I did not know what to think .

''So wait the door was broken? It was working just fine, when I was using it .'' Tolan questioned. She finally climbed through, the window and was standing on her feet.'' Look....... um T , can you please. "Wait in the living room?'' As I was talking to T , I saw in my peripheral view, Lia put a yellow envelope in her sweat pant's waist.

He nodded his head and walked off.

I  turned my head to look at her.  ''What's in that envelope?''

''Nothing ....just. I wrote something in this letter. So can put it on your night stand, so I can be all cryptic and mysterious. Like in the movies, but at the last minute I decided, to just  tell you in person.''

''What do you want to tell me ?'' I tilted my head to one side .

''I plead the fifth .'' she scratches her forehead.

I knitted my brows together'' What are you talking about? We are not in court.'' I spoke in confusion

''Ever heard the saying ignorance is bliss?'' She stated. ''NO.'' I answered as honestly as possible.

''Well you heard it now.'' She sucks in a breath, ''please you will find out I promise, I just  don't know how to tell you.'' 

We were going back and forth, but than I basically gave in.

''Since you are my best friend. I am going to trust you cause you seem........ adamant about this.'' I  looked her dead in her eyes and than added. ''I have my reservations, about this. Remember trusting you is my decision, proving my reservations right is yours.''

She nodded her head ''I  have to go . ''She was walking towards the door.'' WAIT! , for me to completely forget about this, you must leave the same way you came in.''  I said while trying to keep a straight face.

''What you can't be serious. It took me 25 minutes to get through this small window.'' She whined. ''Or you know you could ....''  I started.

 She ran towards the window ''It's fine.'' I sat on the floor and watched her struggle. To get through my window, I was laughing tears  and clenching onto my chest.'' That's what  you get for keeping secrets.

Then the sad realization dawned upon me . My best friend is keeping secrets from me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''She left.'' I said as I came, and  sat next to him.

'' The same way she came in ?'' I hit him lightly on his chest for clowning my friend. ''What time is  your mom coming back ?'' He put his arm around me while asking.

''She is coming back at 6:45.Right now it is 5:20.'' He put his arm around me.

''You look tense .'' I turn my head ''yeah, but I do not want to talk about it.'' He lowered his head ''maybe this would help.''    His  lips met mine. His hands, trail the side of my mountain. I could  feel my love, lifting him to higher places.

This was suppose to calm me down, but it just got my heart racing. My thoughts running .

''I  talked to your dad, that's how you got the name.'' I jumped so far away from Tolan, when I heard my brother's voice.

I quickly looked at the two boys, they had not seen us yet. My head turned to Tolan, he looks composed, he smiles  a reassuring smile.

''Shut up stupid.'' Colton shot back. ''Your head alone weighted a ton , so they gave you that name. In memory of your head.'' Saw Colton drop the grocery bags, and he jumped on Arden play punching him. They were fighting, I paid them no mind and stood up to walk towards the grocery bags.