Part 12

"I CALLED YOU...."I threw a vase at my dad

"It's not what it looks like.... can't talk to you when you like th.."He quickly dodged; the pot I threw at him.

"YOU ALWAYS HAVE EXCUSES!" I Shrieked. "DON'T THINK, I KNOW YOU STILL TALK TO ARDEN." I followed  my dad into the living room. Everyone was out, my mother was about to come back from work.

"You are making a mess; your mother will be back from work soon. Do you really want her to, come back to a messy home?"

"SHE WILL SURVIVE, BUT NOT SURE YOU WILL." I was still throwing things while he dodged. It's like I couldn't stop. All my suppressed, emotions were bubbling to the surface.

I turned around to grab the lamp. Then I blinked then, saw I was on the ground. He had his arms around my wrists.

"Look, I said there is a reason, and I will tell you when you are calmer. We don't want to upset your brother."

"He isn't going to come home. YOU IN NO POSITION TO MAKE DEMANDS............when you been a trash dad." My voice was shaking like a leaf in the wind: towards the end. After I said those words, his face never changed.

"Look honey, will try to be better. Please give me the chance to re-write my wrongs." he mounted on the couch: he sat on the couch, and patted the spot next to him. 

I heard the keys turning in the lock. Both of us turned our heads towards the door. It was my mother. The house looked like a tornado hit it. Nothing was in its place, but the couches. I would have thrown them, but they were heavy.

 I turned and glared at him. "You explain this to her."

I ran up the stairs, closed the door sat on the floor. What did I do? My mother never called me downstairs.

My guilt  opened the door, and tried to creep into my bed. My pride quickly pulled it out, of my bed and threw it out the room; and my pride started to comfort me.

"He deserved it. He never gave me attention."  I turned off the lights and stormed off to my bed. "But this got his attention for sure."

I don't know when sadness creeped, into my bed last night. I sure felt her presence later, that night.

-----------------

A couple of days passed it was uneventful. My dad stayed at a hotel, after our fight. He only came to visit, when my mother was at work. He would spend a lot of time with us at our home. If my mom came back early, he would start packing up to leave.

 It's not like she cared, she paid him dust every time, she saw him. What surprised me was, he gave me gifts and tried to start up conversations with me. Sometimes even followed me to the gym to watch me train for Dragon Ball. I just tolerated him, but the was a small part of me that liked having him around.

We never officially apologized or talked about our fight. We both just brushed pasted it.

I follow Mr Fletcher's program like it was my bible. I worked out two times a day. I started at 4 in the morning. There third one form of workout was sparring with people at my Dojo. Not going to lie. I do feel my workouts in the mornings'. I must pull through, a lot of people to impress.

At school Lydia and Tolan stopped, talking to each other at school. She did try to sit with us but he paid her no mind, which I loved. We only spend time at school, because I was training intensely and so was he.  For his first game on Friday; with the seniors. He would normally skip few classes, together and hang out. Tolan did mention to me his grades were dropping, but he wasn't failing , but it did not look the best either.