Bonus chapter: Who done it?

~~~~~~~~~POV Ace~~~~~~~~

I had a drink. in my hand sipping it slowly "You look really nice today." I said to Analia. She was blushing, and she started to lean in close. We fell into a deep kiss. I could feel her hands trail, at the back of my neck. Her hands were as soft as cake. Her kisses were sweeter than Icing sugar.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

"Ace Ace!" I heard a frantic voice outside my door.

I chose to ignore it. Yet, all wonderful things, must end at some point.  Analia pulled away.

"Shouldn't who it is and see what they want?" She asked me in a husky voice. I shook my head and leaned in again. She dodged me. And I fell on the mattress face first.

"It's Tolan he's in a fight!" The voice Trembled through the door. I rose like a hot air balloon. Move across like  a speeding sedan. I pulled the door open wider than a Grand Canyon. As soon, as I did that, I saw a puffy face, Lydia. Tears were running down her face.

"Where?" I roared. I didn't even wait on her responds. I followed the noise downstairs.

I heard the girls trail behind. Who is  fighting in my house?
 I started pushing past people telling them to move. 

I spotted Tolan and Arden on the ground. Then I look up to see Bree. I knew she was somehow, she was involved somehow.

Than I saw Colton jump into. The fight than instantly. Jumped in after, I saw that.

"Stop it." I looked up to see the source. It was Analia standing next to well Bree.

I continued to throw my punches. I let it rain on Colton's face. And he got a few in. Not going to lie "break it up, break it up." I saw my brother storm towards us.

They came and broke us apart.

"you guys need to leave." my brother roared. Those two walked away, with smiles on their faces. I looked at Tolan, than Lydia rushed into Tolan's arms.

and Analia did the same thing. Tolan was talking to Lydia, until someone grabbed his eyesight. It was Bree, I knew what was about to happen. So, I leaded Analia up the stairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party didn't last long after that fight. Analia and Tolan got into a fight. She threw couple, drinks in his face and cussed him out. That's why I will spend time together, with her separately tonight. 

I just wanted to make sure he was good. I went over to his house. I walked over to his place. Then I saw Blake and Lydia, arguing in the front yard.

"You, are a sick. Twisted witch. How dare you do this to me?" Blake burst into tears. He started to wipe, his face as soon as he saw me.

"I'm sick, you the one that, followed me here!" Lydia exclaimed while she rolled her eyes.

"YOU! will regret doing, this you me!" Blake yelled and marched out the yard.

I watched  him walk out. "What happened between you guys?" I asked

"He was just mad I was kissing Tolan at the party. We weren't even that serious." She said nonchalantly.

I titled my head and narrowed my eyes  "You were seeing Blake?"

"Yeah, I was starting to accept Tolan and Bree's relationship. But then that blows up and that kiss." I could hear the excitement in her voice and see it in her eyes.

Then she got quiet "I know what you did. Ally told me you asked that video."

I froze at her words and than gathered the strength to ask her "What do you mean?"

"I saw Ally and Analia arguing. So, I asked her what she wants. Basically she thought you and Ally were creeping around." She bite her lip guessing to hide a smile.

"Did she tell Analia the truth?"  I started to panicked. 

She chuckled " She told me the truth. But she told her some lies about school." She rolled her eyes.

She twisted her lip and tilted her head "Why did you, do it though?"

"I wanted Tolan to know what his girlfriend says behind his back." I defended

She flashed me an unwarranted smile. "I don't belief you. Because you would have just, told him instead. Of using an unknown number."

I crossed my arms "I don't need you to believe me."

She gave me a one-sided shoulder shrug "It's fine. I don't need an explanation. Because if you wouldn't have done that. Me and Tolan wouldn't be together today." She bloomed and, skipped towards the door.

"I always knew there was a chance between. Cause he always wore that string I gave him in kindergarten." I just listen to her ramble on. She wasn't even keeping eye contact with me. She kept rocking on the balls of her feet.

A  knowing smile grew on my lips. I don't regret a single decision I made.

--------------------------------

Author's note

I just wanted to answer. The question of who sent, the message to Tolan.

This was fun to write. I hope yours will support, the reading of my books.

Please  vote, comment, and share with a friend.