Part 6

"Mommy get off, she's dying," was the order. Arden shouts.

I hear her sobbing into my neck. ''I am ....just ...so proud. My baby ... oh my baby.''

'screech screech'

I feel her weight lifting of me, I saw  Colton and Arden. Holding my mama, I tried to gather up all the air into my nose.   'Thank you.' I mouthed to the boys.

They let her go, I was still on the ground gathering myself.  ''Please ma, don't just ...''She started to run her hand through my hair. 

''No, it's just I remember when you were talking, to your dad in second grade. You were watching the Dragon Ball.'' She started to rub her eyes.'' You said, that you will be in the Dragon Ball, and now you are. Baby do you understand you are living your dream.''

''Please baby, tell me how you found out.'' My mother continues

I told her everything, I just did not mention anything about my dad ignoring my texts. The boys was also congratulated me. We were talking about the dragon ball for hours.

''Thank you, your approval means so much.'' I took my mother's hands as I said this.

''The both of you make me so proud. I must go to bed, I must wake up early tomorrow ''

She gave me a kiss on my forehead ''Goodnight babies .''My mother walked off upstairs.

Arden pull me in for his rare hugs ,''I am proud of you, Moko.'' 

"My brother cheered Moko?" I asked in confusion

He  released me from his grips, "It's my nickname for you."

I scoffed "Try something else kid."

''But congrates ... Dragon.'' Colton  patted me on the back .

''You guys are making feel me, feel all giddy.'' Again my brother was gathering to the dishes to the sink.

''Well earlier in the day you gave us full permission,  to  and I quote 'rave about you'.'' Colton stated. While rolling his eyes.

''We should, be more grateful because we are  standing in a presence of a mini goddess.'' My beloved brother lied.

''Mega me, I can reassure you  I never said that. But I am honored that you think  so highly of me.''

Both boys started to snickered. I start to load the dishwasher.

''Speaking of people YOU think highly of where is lover boy? Moko.'' My whole body jerked, and I turned, to look at my Mega me . 

I felt a ting of  embarrassment and than explained ''Poor planning, things did not fall through. So the date will be tomorrow.''

They both turned to share a look of.....well I don't know what. We just stood in silence .The silence was getting to much ''IT'S TRUE. Why would I lie to you guys?''  I  don't know why but I felt like  a mother bird trying to defend their young.  Our relationship, to be specific.

Colton rubbed my shoulder  and whispered ''We did not say anything.''

''Whatever I am going to bed, I am tired. Can you please finish. Goodnight." I walked away without looking at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to school early. So I could talk to someone, that keeps running through my mind. I walked behind him, while he  was talking to Blake. I gathered up all my courage.