Part 17

This time there were people,  they made a crowd around us. They surrounded  us, like a store having an 80% off sale. Their eyes felt so heavy on me. All their faces blurred, in the crowd. I moments felt like hours.

 I  decided to lean on my pride, "Where did you  get that?"

He pulled a face of pure  disgust, " Really, that's your first  question. But it's fine, I will answer. An unknown number send it to me." He bit his lip and looked away. " I really want you to explain yourself. I just pray you.... "

I just take a deep breath, "No, you just want a show. Because if you wanted the truth, you wouldn't be on the other side of the room calling me ." I shot back.

" Typical you going to turn this around on me." He started to walk  towards me. The room  started  rumbling with whispers. I looked deep into his eyes, I felt the warmth of despair.

" Break it, up break it up. You better watch, your mouth," Arden is starting to walk towards me. Colton isn't far behind.

" You good ?" Colton asks, me as he wraps. An arm around me. 

As I saw his face, it  was as soft as a marshmallow. Than his face  turned as a glacier. We  made eye contact. I felt the coldness of acceptance. In the air coming from him.

Then Tolan finally exalted his thoughts, "Remember when you accused me. Of making you look stupid. I can't make you look stupid, cause you already are."

I scoffed, " Really I'm the stupid one. That's rich coming for the likes of you. Aren't you failing half your classes." My legs felt like jelly after saying that. But I got to keep strong.

You know what Bree, " I regret ever dating you...no I regret even laying my eyes on you. Cause we all know you and Colton...."

Arden threw the first punch. Tolan held his hand over where he was punched. On his cheek and Tolan charged at my brother. They both fell like a ton of bricks. Tolan was on top. Throwing punches heavier, than an elephant. Arden rolled over to the side like a steam roller. Causing Tolan, now to be on the ground. Arden was throwing punches like a windmill. Punches were raining down on him.

"BOYS STOP." Colton reaches down to break up the fight. Than Tolan looked at him. And spat on his face, right between his eyes.

The way I suppressed, my laughter isn't even funny . Colton froze, than jumped right in.  With them Colton, pushed Arden to the side. Let Tolan have it.

Out of nowhere Ace runs out, of the crowd. Dives into the fight like Analia dives into a pool. 

Colton doesn't see him, because he's so focused on Tolan. So, Arden body slams right into him. Ace had quick hands, he was pounding into his face like a drum.

Arden kicks Ace in the back . He fell  next, to Colton on the ground. Tolan grabs someone's drink. And throws it in Arden's face. He pushes. Him back

"Arden stop! Someone stop this pointless fight." Analia yells, how long  was she, standing next to me. Than this man walked in the room. 

" GET OUT, BOTH OF YOU." The man grabbed Arden's arm.  Arden  jerked his shoulder away. " I don't need your help. Get off me." Arden said as Colton  stood up. 

Analia ran towards Ace. He  slowly got up, " You  okay?" He just nodded his head

"Tolan Tolan you okay." Lydia came running towards him. She looked so  pretty, her rose colored hair was, flowing down her back. The dress was embracing every curve. The dress  was white as, snow his favorite color

Tolan looked around, for the source of  his name. Till his blood shot eyes,  found her. She rushed into his arms like I would have. He looked at her like, he did with me. He looked around the room eagerly. Than his eyes settled on me. Then I was looking into those eyes, that I prayed they would love me forever.

She ran to him and gave him a hug. He winced and slightly pulled back from her. She was rambling on and on. He bites his lip, like he was contemplating something. He stood up, and took her hands so she could raise him .

 Than he dipped her. He placed his lips on her. Taken in every part of her.  If this is how the show, is suppose to go. Tell the producer the lights are blinding . My heart is glass, and he did the one thing he said he would not. It fell into a million pieces. All these emotions got me feeling so weak.

I feel like I am falling inside, but I need to stand up straight. I feel broken, but I need to stand whole. I can't let them see how much they hurt me.

Never once did he turn around again to look at me. They finally pull away. I see the way he is looking at her, her head is on his chest like how I used to do it.

She is smiling that smile, that she wants him, and he gave her my toothy smile that I adore. I wanted to look away. If I walk away, I will burst into tears. So I torture myself by staring. But isn't it, something I always do. Torturing myself by hoping.

So why don't I continue torturing myself. By hoping you would, come back to me. He really threw us away. Tell me when did the eyes I loved become bullets. Tell me when did the mouth, I loved become a gun. I showed him my deepest hurt, just so he can throw it back in my face in front of an audience.

I heard people mumbling and snickering. I saw Colton and Arden. Walking  out the door. And Tolan and Lydia were embracing each other. I  made my choice  and I rushed, behind  Colton and Arden. 

I twirled the heart shape neckless. Around my fingers. Guess those eyes would, only love me for a moment and that moment is gone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are almost at the end of my story. Do you believe Bree and Tolan, would end up together?

Please LIKE AND COMMENT