01

Y/n:15 almost 16, Merlin:18

Firstly, your name is Y/n. Your are the daughter of the famous Red Riding Hood. Yes, that little girl that was eated by the Big Bad Wolf while she was visiting her grandma. Your father is a normal hunter.

You are 15 years old. Well, you will get 16 in 4 days. Isn't it exiting?

It was a wonderful summer day. You were reading in your room, when your mother called for you from downstairs. You put your book down on the bed and head downstairs. You got in the kitchen and saw your mother with a piece of paper in her hand. Your mother was a blonde little woman with a warm smile. She has brown eyes and was wearing her significant red cape with hood.

Y/n: You called for me mother?

Mom: Yes my dear. I got a letter from your grandma. She is really sick and wants me to visit her.

Y/n: Granny is sick? Then you should totally go. When does she want to see you?

Mom: Tomorrow.

Y/n: Tomorrow? But it's a trip of like 4 days or so.

Mom: I know honey. Me and your father are probably going to miss your birthday if we will go. If you want us to stay we will and then we will go after your birthday to visit granny.

You stayed silent for a moment thinking about her deal.

Y/n: No Mom. You and Dad go. There would be other birthdays we are going to celebrate together. Besides you said Granny is sick, I can't be selfish now, even though is my birthday.

Mom: You are really selfless my dear, and you have a heart of gold. We will try our best to come home by your birthday. I promise.

Y/n: Thanks mom.

You said while you hugged your mom. She smelled like cookies. You liked her warm hugs. While hugging, you heard the door opening and somebody walking in the kitchen. You turned your attention to the person and saw your father. He is a tall man, with dark black hair and green eyes.

Y/n: Hi dad.

You walked to your dad and gave him a tight hug.

Dad: Hello sunshine. What are my girls doing?

Mom: My mom send us a letter. She is sick and we need to leave tomorrow.

Dad: Tomorrow? Doesn't that mean we are probably going to miss Y/n's birthday?

Y/n: Don't worry dad, I will be fine. Besides, there will be other birthdays to spend together.

Dad: But is your 16th birthday. You were waiting so much for this day.

Y/n: I know dad, but I prefer to give it away for Granny.

Dad: That's my girl. Always thinking for other best before yours. You know that is ok to be selfish sometimes, right?

Y/n: I know dad, but this is not the case. I would rather know Granny is ok and healthy than being worried all my birthday.

Your father smiled at you and then kissed your cheek. You smiled sweetly at him and looked at your mother.

Mom: Dinner is going to be ready soon. Y/n would you like to help me?

Y/n: Of course mom.

You and your mom cooked the food and settled the table. After Dinner was ready you all sit at the table and started to eat. After you finished you got everybody's empty plates and put them in sink. You washed them and then turned to your parents.

Dad: We should go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Mom: I agree. Let's head to bed.

Y/n: Ok. Good night guys. Love you.

You said giving them a kiss on the cheek and heading to the stairs.

Mom: Good night honey. Sweet dreams.

Dad: Night pumpkin. Don't let Big Bad Wolf get you.

Your father said smirking. You laughed and shake your head. Your parents always made fun of the Big Bad Wolf since your mother was the Red Riding Hood. First it was just a think so you can be a good little girl, but now it was a way of joking. You don't even know if the Bad Big Wolf is even real.

You entered in your room and changed in something confortable. You took the book you left on the bed earlier and put it on the bookshelf. You got in bed and drifted to sleep.