17

Merlin's pov:

M: Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Merlin.

I looked at her. She was hanging upside down, hanging with her legs by a tree's branch. I looked at her and I smiled.

M: What are you doing up there?

Y/n: Oh you know, hanging around.

She smiled and then get down. She then stood straight and looked at me with a serious face. You know that kind of face mothers have when they know you did something stupid? Well that's how Y/n was looking at me.

M: What?

Y/n: We need to talk.

M: About?

Y/n: The Red Shoes and Snow White situation.

M: She lied to all of us. What if she is a witch? What if she never lost her father and is just faking all of it?

Y/n: What if it's not? What if she is just a normal girl who just happened to find a pair of magic shoes that makes her beautiful? And don't try to play the victim here. You all lied to her about you identities.

I was speechless as she said all those stuff. She was right. Red showed us the first day we met her that she couldn't recognize herself when she looked in the mirror.

M: You are right. I can't play the victim. She lied to us, and we lied to her.

I bowed my head in shame and I heard a giggle. I looked up at Y/n and saw her smiling at me.

Y/n: I thing is you are even. Now let's go and see what Snow White is doing.

We started to walk and what we saw was strange. Red Shoes and Fang were walking beside a ME?!

Y/n: Snow White?

The turned and when she looked at me the was shocked. She looked at the fake Merlin and he turned in black smoke. When the smoke was gone in the fake Merlin's place stood and old woman with a crown on her head.

R: Regina!?

Re: What a lovely family reuninon but we need to go now.

As she said that she covered Red Shoes and Fang in her cape and they disappeared.

Y/n: No! Damn it!

M: Hey. We are gonna find them.

Y/n: Oh you can be sure of that.

As Y/n said that her eyes started to shine gold. She sniffed the air and then she stood in a defence position. Out of nowhere the big rabbit came to us.

M: Hey buddy. We lost Red. Regina took her. Can you help us?

He bowed his head. I felt Y/n picking me up and throwing me on the bunny's back. She then stood on the bunny's back too and he started to jump. On our jurney I looked at Y/n and saw her pissed face. Her gold eyes were shining in the dark. I took out a tickets and wrote something on it.

În the end the bunny got us to a door and we walked through it. The bunny couldn't come in so I gave him the ticket and send tin to bring the others.

Y/n: Let's go!

M: Right after you.

We started to run on the stairs. When we arrived at the top we saw a big black door. We opened it and we saw a lot of branches. Suddenly we saw something moving. Ut was a mirror.

Y/n: WATCH OUT!

Y/n said and she pushed me from the branches. I fell on her and after I got up I helped her to get up too.

The branches came around us like snakes.
*EM=Evil Mirror, Re=Regina*

EM: We were waiting for you.

M: For us?

Y/n: What do you mean?

EM: Oh Regina will be really pleased to have you both watching the show.

After that he pushed us to another room. In it were Red Shoes who was down on her knees and Regina who was standing in front of her.

Re: Now my dear. Look who came to see you.

R: Why did you came?

Y/n: Where is my wolf you little witch? And what do you want from us?

Re: Your wolf? Ahh....You mean the puppy. Yeah, he kinda pissed me off and I just turned him into something more quiet.

We looked in the way she pointed and saw a statue, the same height as Fang. I looked at Red's face which has tears running down. I then heard Y/n sobbing and I looked at her.

Her expression was more than angry. Her ears changed. They loooked like Fang's. Her canines grew longer, and now she had claws. What is happening to her?

Y/n: You witch! He was totally innocent! How could you done such a thing?

Regina finally turned from Red to us to look at us for the first time since we were here. When she saw Y/n her smile faded away.

Re: You! You are something really special.

M: What are you talking about?

Re: One of your parents was cursed, right?

Y/n: How do you know that?

Re: I am a witch. And I know the signs of a semicurse.

She smirked at Y/n and she seemed to calm down.

M: What semicurse?

Re: Your little friend here is a special case of semicurses people. They are named The wronged pure souls. One of her parents was cursed, and the other was a person with a pure soul.

M: Y/n is that right?

Y/n: Yes. She is telling the truth. My father was the Big Bad Wolf from my mother's story. He needed a true love kiss to break his curse, but the curse went down on me. Well, half of it.

M: Why didn't you tell us?

Y/n: I just found out today. What a great present from my parents for my birthday.

Re: It's your birthday?! That makes things better.

Regina smirked and looked at Y/n. We looked at her puzzled, and we saw Regina making a sign. In a second, branches snaked around Red and picked her up.

Re: Now look how this will go. You my dear, are going to bite from this apple.

Y/n: And if I refuse?

Re: Your friends will be crushed by my mirror's branches.

I felt how the branches started to tighten. I heard Red wincing in pain and I looked at Y/n. Her head shot in Red's direction, and I saw tears threatening to escape.

Y/n: I will do it. But why do you need me?

Re: Having a pure soul with an unfair curse biting my apple will make my spell stronger. Now. Do we have a deal.

The branches thightned around us and me and Red escaped a some crying in pain.

Y/n: Yes Yes! Just please......Let. Them. Go. Home.

Re: Sure sweety. After you do your part.

After she said that the branches put Y/n down. Regina handed her the red apple. Y/n took the apple and looked at it. She then looked at Fang's statue, then at Red and finally at me. She gave me a little smile and nodded. She looked at Regina and bite the apple.

After that the apple fell from Y/n's hand and rolled to Regina's feet. Y/n felt to her knees while holding to her stomach. We tried to shout and scream but the branches silenced us. Y/n was panting and then she looked up at Regina. Regina was having a wicked smile on her face.

Y/n: I did my part. Now let them go.

Re: Oh dear, I take my word back.

She started to laugh evily and then Y/n tried to stood up. When she was barely on her feet she turned to me and I saw her feet and hands looking like wooden. The branches took us out of the room and then the doors closed.