03

The next day you woke up feeling something something wet on your cheek. You opened you eyes and saw Fang licking you.

Y/n: Ok Fang I am up. Good morning to you too.

You said smiling while petting his head. You got up from vad and went to your closet. You changed your clothes and went in the kitchen. Fang followed you. You took the two bowls from yesterday evening and put some food and water in them, and then you put them in front of Fang. He started to eat. You smiled at him and made yourself breakfast.

After breakfast you decided to take Fang for a walk. You took your basket and put some bread and water in it. Then you took Fang and walked out of the house.

You looked at Fang as he run and did some tricks. So he can come at you and get uses to the name you gave him you called him and every time he came you gave him some bread.

After a while Fang found a butterfly. He started to play with it but then he started to chase it. He started to get away and you called for him. He got so far that he didn't even heard you, so you decided to chase him.

You run after him for a while, until you arrived in front of a big house, that looked like a castle. You caught Fang and looked around.

Y/n: Gotcha'. Now, where did you get us Fang?

You looked around trying to see if you recognised the place but nothing came in your mind.

Y/n: Guess we are a little to far from home.

You heard then something. It was like someone was yelling, and it was coming from above? You looked up and saw a silhuette. Then it disapeared and the  something hit you really hard that you loose Fang from your arms. After the impact you were rolling to the edge. Your legs were falling and your were trying to pull yourself up but your hands couldn't found anything to catch.

You were yelling for help but you saw Fang running to you. He caught you cape and tried to pull you up but it was no use. You fell and then you caught a root. The root was so old that it was starting to break.

Y/n: Fang! Go get help! FAST!

Fang then disapeared from your sight. You were waiting for someone to come and get you. Your arms began to get numb and you felt something warm running down your forehead. You looked down and a drop of blood fell on your shirt.

It seemed that in the time of the impact you hit your head. Your head started to hurt and you heard voices from up. And then Fang and then you looked up. You saw 7 heads popping up and they did something like a human chain.

They saved you and pulled you up. You looked around and saw 7 little green faces. You tried to stand up but your vision got blurry and you tried to keep your balance.

?: Easy Miss. Are you ok?

Y/n: I don't know.

You heard Fang barking and you looked at him. You tell on the ground and everybody got closer to you. You felt Fang licking your cheek and you smiled.

Y/n: Good job buddy. Good boy Fang.

As you said that smiling you felt darkness embracing you and you fell to sleep.