15

Y/n's pov:

Well I spend my birthday with my parents as in every year. I am back to my natural self. From what dad told me I triggered the transformation with my birthday. So whenever I am angry or really worried/ in fear, my transformation would appear.

I saw Fang sniffing the air and he seemed happy. I wonder why? I looked at him how he started to scratch the front door and I told mom I would take a walk with him.

Y/n: Mom I will take Fang for a walk. It will take a while so I will come back home late.

Mom: Ok honey. Just be careful.

Y/n: I was always careful. And now I have claws and fangs. I think others should be careful around me.

My mom started to laugh and I smiled. I took Fang and headed in the forest. We started to walk and I recognised the road we were on. It was the a road to a river. We walked and walked until we heard a loud sound. A tree was then thrown in front of me and then I saw a gigantic wood bear looking at me.

Y/n: Good bear.

The bear then started to walk closer to me and thrown another tree in my dorection.

Y/n: Ok Fang. It's time to....RUUUUUUUUN.

I said that while running. I arrived at the river and Fang was before me. We exited the forest and I saw two figura standing ne-ar the river. I recognised them. Merlin and Red. What are they doing here?

Y/n: Merlin! Red!

M: Y/n?

R: Y/n! I can't believe it. Happy birthday!

Y/n: Thanks Red, but right now we have more important things than birthday wishes.

M: What happened? From what are you running for?

After Merlin said that another tree was thrown near us. I looked back at the forest and saw the bear exiting it.

Y/n: From this.

R: What is that?

Y/n: It doesn't matter. Now RUUUUUUN.

I said that and took their hands and started to run. Fang was beside us. We saw another wood bear appearing. And another one?

M: Where are they coming from?

R: Let's get out of here.

Y/n: This way.

I pointed to a long bridge made out of rocks. We ran and ran and after some time we saw the bears throwing rocks at us.

M: You gotta be kidding me.

R: No, I don't think so.

Y/n: We need to get out of here, or we are going to be their future pancakes.

We run and run, but then I saw a shadow. It was impossible to ditch. I think Merlin saw it too because he asked us to close our eyes, but what shocked me was what Red said.

R: Now is not the time for kissing Merlin.

Y/n: K-Kissing?

M: Please both of you close your eyes. Please.

I stopped and grabbed Red. I put my hands on her eyes and closed mine. I heard how a rock crumbled to pieces. I opened my eyes and I felt Merlin touching my hand.

M: Y/n! Do you see that tree over there?

Y/n: Yes.

M: I want you and Red to run to that tree and don't look back, for nothing.

R: We can't leave you here.

Y/n: We will do it.

I said with a stern voice. From the  corner of my eye I saw a shocked Red.

Y/n: Let's go Red. And don't look back.

I grabbed her hand and we started to run. We heard Merlin fighting and saying some stuff but I didn't dare  to look back. În my mind I was praying for Merlin to survive.

When we arrived at the tree I put me and Red behind it, so we couldn't see Merlin.

Y/n: So, what did you mean by kissing?

R: Oh ummm, me and Merlin kissed. But it was nothing really. Just something for a moment.

Y/n: Red, you don't to explain  me anything. If you want Merlin or anyone you can have it. I am not mad over something like this.

R:I am so glad Y/n. I don't like when people are mad at me. It makes me feel uncomfoartable.

I smiled at her and then I heard Merlin screaming in victory. I looked at him and then we got closer to him. As we were almost there I saw a wooden hand coming out of nowhere. It was ready to catch Merlin.

Y/n: Merlin. WATCH OUT!

I sped up and pushed him aside. The hand grabbed me and took me to the water. I heard Merlin and Red shouting my name. Under the water I felt how I hit my back, and I felt how I was slowly loosing oxygen.

I almost closed my eyes when two black figures appeared next to me. Their faces were blurr and with that I let myself being consumed by the darkness.