11

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: Ok Merlin. Enough lying. Tell me the truth. Why did you lied? And what do you mean about curse?

M: Curse? What curse? I didn't said anything about anu curse.

I have him the " I am not stupid" look and he sighed.

M: Ok the truth is that we are the Fearless Seven. We were cursed by someone. The think is nobody knows is us. The think about this curse is that is no people look at us we are back in out human form, but if they look then we became dwarfs again. We didn't wanted to tell you guys that we are the Fearless Seven because Red expected to see the seven  charming princes before get and we didn't want to see us like this. We wanted somehow to be treated like normal humans.

Y/n: What about the curse? Does it exist a cute or something?

M: We are still looking for it. But don't worry. First we will help Red with her dad and then we will look for our cure.

Y/n: Then we should tell Red.

I wanted to sit up but Merlin grabbed my hand. I looked at him and saw him with pleading eyes.

M: Please don't. She would look different at us. And I don't want her to think low of us.

Y/n: Low of you? Guys you are amazing. I mean you all worked together to save me and Red from the bunny, and you were little dwarfs. I tought you could get hurt but you helped us even though you were so little and easy to defeat. You run on a flower field and made a portrait! And you just fighted prince Average! I mean Merlin, what you all did to keep me and Red safe, you deserve medals. I mean you fighted even though you look so vulnerable. This is not something I could look down on you guys! You are truly heroes and don't let anyone change that.

Merlin smiled and started to blush. He bitted his lip and  then he put his hands on his face trying to cover her face.

Y/n: I won't tell Red about your curse. It's not my place to tell her.

I smiled at him and sit down.

Y/n: So, prince huh?  I bet a lot of ladies are waiting for you to pick them as a bride.

M: Ohhh don't even start! Once one of them wanted an autograph with a kiss mark on it. Because that another girl started to yell and grabbed the lady's hair. They started to fought over me and I just stood there and watched. When the fight ended one girl's dress was riped and a disaster, the other one had her hair looking like a bird's nest.

He started to laugh and I giggled a little.

Y/n: So that's how you look at people?

M: How? With my eyes?

Y/n: No not that. I mean you just described me only their phisycs. That's the only thing that matters for you?

M: Look I know how it seems but not every time. But in my position yes, the phisyc would make my situation better. I mean the real me is not green, short, with fat face a big hands.

Y/n: I think I can are the real you, and I like it. Just the way you trully are.

M: Ok but if you would see the real me you would understand what I mean. Now close your eyes and imagine the real me.

Y/n: What?

M: Please?

I looked at him and smiled warmly. I closed my eyes and felt something next to me chamging. A bigger presents was next to me. I could feel his warmth leaving his body.

Y/n: Something feels different.

M: I am different. You made me different.

Y/n: I always talk about what you are in my eyes, but tell me. What I am for you?

M: You are a gift. Someone really special that will transform me into someone special, just as you are.

I smiled at the tought and started to open my eyes. I saw Merlin really close to my face smiling widely. I giggled at him and poked his nose.

Y/n: Ok Romeo. Time for bed. Tomorrow I have a big day ahead.

M: How come?

Y/n: Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 16.

M: How you didn't tell us?

Y/n: Let's say I  don't like when people make big thing out of it. Besides tomorrow my parents may return from their trip, and I will have to go home.

M: So soon? But we still need to find Red's dad, and we still need you here.

I smiled at him saying that. I pet his head and looked at him smiling. I bruhed his hair off his forehead and kissed it gently. I looked at him and said.

Y/n: Don't worry Merlin, I will come back. We still have to look for that cure for you guys and I want to see the real faces of The Fearless Seven in person.

I winked at him and stood up. I pick up Fang and made my way to the door. I stopped and looked back at Merlin who was a blush mess.

Y/n: Good night Merlin. Sweet dreams.

M: Sweet dreams Y/n.

I smiled and walked out. I went in the house and straight to my room. I put Fang on the bed and then took off my cape. When I looked in the mirror I saw something really strange. My arms, were covered in grown hair and my nails were long and sharp.

I started to feel scare and my head started to hurt bad. I looked in the mirror and saw my gold eyes again. What is happening to me. I looked at myself and I felt like someone was pulling my teeth out of my mouth. I opened my mouth and saw my canines growing painfuly slowly.

I cried in pain, but out of my mouth came just a howling. I then put my hands on my mouth and sobbed. I heard a knock on my heard and I panicked.

M: Y/n? Is everything ok there? I heard hownling.

Y/n: Yeah. Everything is fine. It's just Fang.

M: Ok then. Good night Y/n.

Y/n: Good night Merlin.

After I heard his steps face away I looked at myself again. Now my ears looked like Fang's. I can't be seen like this. Maybe my parents know what is happening to me. I looked at the clock and saw that it was pass the midnight.

I looked at Fang. He was awake, maybe because of my howl. He was growlinf but I put my hands near his nose. After he recognised my scent I pulled away and got my cape.

Y/n:We need to go Fang. We need to see what is happening to me. Maybe mom and dad would know how to solve this.

I put the hood on my head and took my basket and head out with Fang following me. Before leaving I wrote a note.

I put it on my guitar, on my bed. Let's hope they will find it. I exit the house and looked at Fang.

Y/n: Let's get home buddy.