10

Merlin's pov:

M: Arthur! Hey! What are you doing here?

A: I came here to talk about Y/n.

M: What about her?

A: What is she really? Isn't she strange?  I mean, her eyes were gold for a second and she managed to tame a wild wolf.

M: A little wolf.

A: It doesn't matter. I thought about what Average said.

M: Ok. Where do you want to get?

A: Think about it. She arrived here, out of nowhere. She then somehow wants to help Red with her dad. She made a breakfast better than Hans. HANS! She somehow managed to get everyone attention just by singing, and now is the eyes think. What is next?

M: Do you really think that she is a witch just because of that? She is too innocent to be a witch.

A: She wasn't so innocent when she woke up after we saved her.

M: She woke up in a room with strangers around her. Do you really expected to just smile and give us a big hug?

A: Well Red didn't have such a big mouth when we saved her. And most of the girls we saved didn't talked like that to us.

M: Because those times were different. We are different. Do I need to remind  you that we are dwarfs or you need to see yourself in the mirror? Besides, Y/n didn't even heard about us, nor seen us. And why do you compare her to Red Shoes so much?

A: Well this is something I can't believe. Everybody heard about us, it's impossible for someone to not know us.

M: I believe that there are exceptions.

A: Well I don't. And mark my words Merlin.

Arthur said walking to the door. He opened the door and looked at me again.

A: Something is fishy about that girl, and I am going to find out. If I find out that she is a witch I won't hesitate.

With that said he walked out the room and closed the door behind him. I sit on the bed and started to think.

Y/n can't be a witch. If she was a witch sta would already curse us or something. The first time we met her she was bleeding and she was hurt. She almost died. If she was a witch she would have saved herself, and heal even faster. Y/n is not a witch, it's just a girl who doesn't like popularities. But still....how cand she not know who we are?

Suddenly I heard something on my door. I got closer and I heard a puppy's cries. We only have one puppy, and that's Fang. I opened the door and saw Fang before me with pleading eyes.

M: Hey buddy, what's wrong? Where is Y/n?

Fang shaked his head and leaned his head in my hand. I looked at him and started to pet him. He leaned even further in my touch and a smile appeared on my face. Suddenly a flashback came in my mind.

Y/n: I think he likes you.

M: Who? Him?

I said pointing at a Fang who was growling at me.

M: I don't think so.

Y/n: Aww, come on. He looked at me the same way and now he is my best friend.

Then the flashback was gone. I smiled at the memory and looked at Fang smiling.

M: Let's go look for Y/n.

I was in my human form and made my way to Y/n's room. I knocked and opened the door. I looked over the bed and find it empty. I looked for her red cape but it was nowhere to be found. I looked at Fang and saw him with sad eyes.

M: Don't worry buddy. Maybe sta went to a walk.

I said and made my way out of the house. I looked around and find nothing. Fang dar beside me sniffing the air. Suddenly his este were up and they started to move. I stayed quiet until Fang started to walk. I followed him. 

As walking I started to hear music. It was strange. It was a guitar song. I followed Fang and he get us to the barn. The song was now louder. I kept my guard high but after a final sniff, Fang run into the barn and I followed him.

When I entered the barn the image in front of my was an image that brought a smile on my face. A giggling Y/n being licked by her trusted wolf. How come she is  the Red Riding Hood's daughter? I mean her mother was eated by a wolf and she has a wolf as a pet? How ironic is that?

Y/n suddenly looked at me and smiled.

Y/n: Hey!

M: Hey. I don't want to disturb you. I just helped Fang find you because he were at my door after you saw you weren't in your room. I will go now.

Y/n: Hey Merlin?

M: Yes?

Y/n: Thank you for bringing Fang to me, and I don't mind if you join me too.

M: You don't?

Y/n: Of course not. Now come here.

She said and pat the sit next to her. I walked to her and sat down. She started to play the guitar and I saw Fang falling asleep at the sound of the instrument.

M: Hey, how did you get the guitar? Did you stole it?

Y/n: Stole it? I could never do that. The seller just have it to me as a "Thank you" gift for convincing people buy his instruments.

M: Wow. It really is a good deal.

Y/n: I know. Now my time to ask. Does your friend really think I am a witch?

How does she know? Did she heard it all?

M: Why would you think that?

Y/n: Because I heard your conversation. And before you say anything I know it was wrong but I just heard it.

M: It's alright. And yes, Arthur thinks you are a witch, just because of your suddenly eyes's color change.

Y/n: Merlin I swear this think never happened to me. I don't even know why it happened. It just did.

M: Hey, it doesn't matter. I personally don't think you are a witch.

Y/n: And what do you think I am?

M: A special girl with beautiful eyes.

I said that loud and after I said it I started to blush. Hard. I looked at Y/n and she was blushing too.

Y/n: Ok now. Next question. Why did you lie that you are not Fearless Seven?

What? How did she?

M: W-What? How did you?

Y/n:I was suspicious at first. When we first met, you all were nervous when Red talked about Fearless Seven. You said specially that you all are completly different persones from them, even though your names are the same as the Seven Fearless as Red said. Besides, you have magic. You eighter are a wizard or a prince. And you all know so much about the Fearless Seven, it's like you know them personally. So I put the pieces together and this is the only solution I found. Now I  will repeat my question: Why did you lied about not being the Fearless Seven?

Well I sad screewed. This is bad. Str knows this. What is she knows about the curse too?

Y/n: Curse?

I looked at her dumbfounded. I said it out loud. Now I am really screewed.