08

Y/n's pov:

M: Do you think we lost them?

A: I think so, but Merlin, can I talk to you?

Arthur and Merlin went some steps away and started to talk.

R: You were truly amazing out there.

Y/n: Well thank you. I heard that you are amazing in the kitchen.

I said sarcastly at her. She got a little nervous and scratched the back of her neck.

R: The guys told you.

Y/n: Why did you lied to them?

R: I didn't say I was the one who made the breakfast. The just assumed.

Y/n: Still. Why didn't you just denied?

R: Why are we fighting Y/n?

Y/n: We are fighting because you lied. I wanted to be your friend, I wanted to help with your dad and you just lied. I hate liars. Especially the ones who use me for their good.

I said that and made my way to the boys. They were fighting over something and I think I should put a stop to it.

Y/n: Ok guys. We need to think of a way to find Red's father.

We started to think and I heard Fang barking. He was in the flower field, chasing a butterfly with the bunny after him. Merlin looked in the direction I was looking and a smile made it's way on his face.

M:I think I have an idea.

Merlin took the portrait of Red's dad and looked at it. Them he gives it to Red and he started to run in the flower field.

Y/n: What is he trying to do?

R: I am not sure but look.

As Red said that, purple petals started to fall from the sky. It was a wonderful image.

Fang started to catch some petals and I started to giggle. Merlin soon came to us and we saw what he did.

M: Well what do you think?

He asked Red while pointing to the portrait of her father in the flower field. Red was So greatful that she was on the edge of tears.

R: It's wonderful! Thank you!

Sta said and hugged Merlin.

A: I think we need to go. We don't want those knights to find us here.

R: You are right. Well, let's go.

Red turned to Arthur and started to walk away. Arthur stopped for a moment. He looked at Merlin and made the "I am watching you" sign.

I chuckled at their behaviour and made my way to Merlin.

Y/n: Hey.

M: Hey.

Y/n: You did a really good job there.

M: Well thank you. I have many talente you know?

He said smiling. I smiled at him and bended to his level. I got close to him and when he sad it he closed his eyes and put his lips for a kiss. How cute. I just blew off the petals on his face. He looked at me confused and then I stood straight.

Y/n: Let's go Romeo. We still have work to do.

I went ahead and I got to the Riscky Rock. I got inside and went in my room. I ate something before. I heard some loud sounds from the kitchen, and when they died, Fang enetered in my room with a bone in his mouth very proud of himself.

Y/n: Did you caused some troubles for Hans?

He didn't asked but just wiggle his tail very happy.

Y/n: That's my boy.

I said while petting  his head. I went then to bed and slowly fell asleep.