13

Y/n's pov:

I was running with Fang beside me. I sad as fast as him. Since my sudden transformation  I can hear better, I can run faster and I am more angrier than before.

I was close to my home. I walked slowly and put my hood back on my head. When I opened the door I saw my mother and father in the kitchen.

Y/n: Mom! Dad!

They run at me and hugged me tight. We heard Fang bark and they turned to him.

Dad: Y/n get in the house! This wolf is dangerous.

Y/n: No dad is not. See?

I walked closer to Fang and I started to pet him. Dad was relieved and mom came and started to pet Fang too. I looked at them and then I decided to tell them the news.

Y/n: Mom, dad,  I have to tell you guys something.

Mom: What is it dear?

Y/n: It's this.

As I said that I pulled my hood down from my head. My ears,  gold eyes and fangs were exposed. I heard mom gaps and I saw dad tensing.

Dad: How is that possible? We broke the curse years ago?  How can you have half of it?

Y/n: What curse? What are you talking about?

Mom: Do you remember the Big Bad Wolf that I met years ago while visiting my grandma?

Y/n: I know your story mom for a life time.

Dad: Well we didn't tell you all the story.

Mom: You see what I didn't know was that the Big Bad Wolf was actually a cursed boy.

Y/n: What? And what happened?

Dad: He needed to fall in love and receive a true love kiss.

Y/n: So what happened to him? With the boy?

Dad: After he ate a so called Red Riding Hood he asked for forgiveness. Ehe forgive him and offered to help him. Years passwd by and they both started to have feelings for each other. They kissed and the wolf tranformed in a young man. They got married and after some time they had a daughter named Y/n.

The truth striked my head right after the words left my dad's mouth. He was the Big Bad Wolf, and from the story I understand he was cursed.

Y/n: Dad, you are him....I mean he is you....but how? How someone like you could get cursed. You never hurt someone without a reason.

Dad: Well, let's just say I had a really good opinion of myself.

I looked at him confused. Dad cleared his throat and then looked at me.

Dad: The think is, I was cursed for doing something wrong. Others are cursed because the one who make the curse is envious. You, on the other hand, got the curse from me. And by the look of it, it seems that you just got half of it.

Y/n: Half of it? But how is that possible?

Mom: Maybe because I was never cursed, and in my story, me and your father are the main characters.

Y/n: So what do I do now? I can't live looking like this.

Dad: Ok first you need to tell us what happened and how you get to this situation. Start to explain from after you left you home, maybe is something that we are missing.

Y/n: Well it all started....