18

Merlin's pov:

M: NOOOOO!

I yelled as me and Red Shoeswere dragged out of the room where Y/n and Regina are. We were still in the branches's tightness. I looked at the Evil Mirror, which was smirking at my expression.

M: What is Regina going to do to Y/n? Why did she want her to eat that apple?

EM: Oh dear prince, Regina needs a new pair of magical shoes. Your friend here seems to have a pair.

M: Why are the shoes so important to Regina?

EM: As I said, the shoes are magical. They are feeding with the desire the holder is having. As your friend here. She wanted to be beautiful, so the shoes made her the most beautiful girl in the world.

M: What is happening to Y/n? I saw her arms and legs.

EM: She is becoming an apple tree. By the time the third clock will be heard, from her fruits will appear a wonderful and glorious pair of red shoes.

M: And what next?

EM: Regina will be the most beautiful and powerful witch in the world.

M: No! I mean, what will happen next to Y/n?

EM: After the fruits will be ready, the host will die. Your friend will give her life for the creation of the pair of shoes.

M: NOOOO!

R: Oh God!

EM: Yes!

I somehow managed to get my tickets. I channeled my powers and broke the branches. The mirror tried to catch me but I ditched the branches or purely destroyed them.

I started to run around the room and ditched the branches. When I saw the door to the room where Y/n was, I destroyed the locker and made a hole in it. When I was almost close enough to open it some branches tangled around my legs.

They threw me on the opposite side of the room. After the impact with the wall I fell to the ground with my bag of talismans next to me. I tried to get a talisman but the branches started to tangle around me.

One got my right hand, other my left one, one branche took my left leg and other branch too my right one. I was in a X form.

EM: It's over now Mr. Hero. Her story ends today.

After the mirror said that I felt so useless, helpless. I couldn't save her. I couldn't protect her. Why from all people it had to be her?

I bowed my head in defeat and let my tears fall. Y/n didn't deserve it. The was to good to deserve this.

I started to remember her smile. That smile, that everytimes I saw will bring a smile to my face too. This time instead, it brings more tears than anything in this world ever did.

While crying for the girl I lost I heard a window shattering. Suddenly I felt the branches being cut and I fell to the ground. I looked up and saw Arthur smiling at me.

A: Hey bud'. Are you ok?

M: Yeah. Thanks for that.

J: Now what is happening?

M: Regina and this mirror are trying to kill Y/n, making her an apple tree for some fruits that are going to be some magical shoes.

All: WHAT?!

H: Why would they do that?

P, N, K: Yeah! Y/n doesn't deserve that.

R: It's because she has a pure soul with an unfair curse.

A: A what?

M: It doesn't matter. We need to save her. As  quick as possible.

BANG!

J: What was that?

M,R: The first clock.

M: We need to hurry.

The triplets started to move their robot to the mirror and tried to fight it. In the mean time Arthur was fitting the branches and Jack and Hans were trying to help with the fight.

BANG!

R: Merlin! Get the bunny and go save Y/n!

A: Yeah! We can handle this.

J: She needs you, or at least someone!

H: Go and bring her back.

I nodded and get on the bunny's back. It started to jump to the door with a hole in it. As I passwd the door some branches tried to grab me but I escaped them. I entered the room where Regina was.

In Y/n's place was now a beautiful tree. The trunk had the shape of woman, and by her posture it seemed like it was leaning for help.

Poor Y/n, she didn't deserved this. I run to Regina and pushed her away from Y/n. We got out of the room and fell off a bridge. While falling I let out all my talismans.

When I was close to the ground I conectez my hands together on Regina's back. This made the talismans connect with each other and then a huge wave of electricity was around us. This made a big explosion destroying Regina in the process.