04

Y/n's pov:

I woke up groaning in pain while hearing some voices. I guess mom and dad are back huh. But isn't it a little too soon?

I opened my eyes and saw Fang in my lap sleeping. I looked up and saw a beautiful girl talking with 7 dwarfs.

The girl: I really need to find my dad.

A dwarf: I can find your father in 5 days.

Another one: I can find you father in 4 days.

Three other dwarfs that looked the same said one after another:3.....2.....1

A blonde dwarf said: I already found your dad.

The girl bended to his level and asked: Really?

The dwarf: Well I still need to take care of a few details.

I started to laugh so hard that I got their attention on me.

Y/n: I am sorry to intrerupt, but that was one of the worst excuses I ever heard.

The blonde dwarf furrowed his eyebrows and pouted. I swear that was one of the cutest things I ever saw.

Fang woke up and when he saw me he started to lick my face.

Y/n: Yes Fang, I am happy to see you too.

I said smiling and hugging my little wolf. Then a little dwarf with light brown hair asked me.

?: I am sorry Miss, but who are you?

Y/n: Ow I am so sorry. My name is Y/n Hood.

A really muscled dwarf asked: As in Robin Hood?

Y/n: Why does everyone think I am related to him? No, as in Red Riding Hood.

Some dwarfs started to laugh. I was confused why did they laughed about?

A red headed dwarf said: O my God. You are related to the girl who thought a wolf was her grandma? I get you are really ashamed of her.

I started to get angry. Fang felt it too and he started to growl at him.

Y/n: What did you said about my mother? Look kid, I don't know or care who you are but when it comes to my family you better show some respect in front of me, or things will get a little nasty.

I said through my theeth.

The redhead answered: I am not a kid, I am a teenager.

Y/n: No shit Sherlock. I thought you were a frog.

I said it smirking. He looked at me pissed as I heard some of the dwarfs laughing. The girl get betwen us and tried to ease the tension.

The girl: Ok guys, let's calm down. Hi! I am Red Shoes and it's really nice to see you.

She said smiling. I smiled at her showing her my respect for her kindness.

Y/n: It's nice to meet you too Red Shoes.

As I said that my head started to hurt. I groaned in pain.

R: Hey are you ok?

Y/n: Yeah. It's just somebody wanted to take me down I don't know why and I hit my head in the process. That's how I ended up on the cliff. I swear if I find that persone it's not going to end well.

R: You were the persone I hit! I am so so sorry! I didn't wanted to. I just didn't knew how to control it.

Y/n: You were the one who almost got me killed?