14

Merlin's pov:

M: So what should we do to find Red's dad?

J: How about the poster with her dad. We can make more.

A: You are right. And then we can put more on the street.

The triplets brought the copy machine again and we started to make the drawing. We finished making millions of copies and now we were thinking about how to share them.

N, P, K: How about our robot?

A: You know what would be better? If it would fly.

H: But how can you make it fly?

R: How about attacching that?

We looked over where dar pointing and we saw the broom she rode when she fell here. The triplets took it and attached it to their robot.

N, P, K: Ok, somebody has to rîde the room so we can fly and took the directions.

R: I can do it! I already rode it before I can do it now too.

Red said and sit on the broom.

R: Hey Merlin? Do you want to come?

M: Umm. Sure...

We sit in the broom and started to fly. When we were above the purple flowers field we let the posters fall. After some time the robot started to make really strange sounds, and without warning we were falling. The broom broke from the robot and me and Red fell in a forest.

I helped her get up and walked around. Suddenly we arrived at a lake and sit on a fallen tree. We saw a beautiful sunset.

R: It's so beautiful here.

M: I can't agree more.

R: So, you and Y/n?

M: Excuse me?

R: Oh come on. I saw the way you look at her. And how close you two are.

M: First me and Y/n are really good friends and we understand each other. And second I don't think Y/n would like my greeny little fat form.

R: Well your greeny little fat form is really cute. And you are really funny.

M: I know but true me is funny too, not saying that he is incredibly charming and handsome.

R: I think I would like to see the real you.

Red said that and leaned closer to me. I looked at her. This is really happening. My chance to break the curse. I leaned closer and kissed her soft lips.

When I pulled away I put a hand over her eyes. I was so happy. Now that Red helped me I can show Y/n my true self.

M: Hold on. Keep your eyes close until I tell you.

R: Ok.

I looked up at the sky and smiled.

M: It's such a great day to break a curse. Ok Red. Now you can look.

R: Ok.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I started to dance and came closer to her.

M: So? You wouldn't have guessed huh? Am I not charming?

R: Oh really charming. As charming as before.

She said and I looked at myself. I looked at my hands and saw them green and fat.

M: How is that possible? You are the most beautiful girl in the world. Maybe a kiss wasn't enough.

R: Merlin I think we should go home.

We started to walk when I heard some yelling coming from the forest. I looked closer and then I saw a little wolf running out of the forest. After him was a figure with a RED CAPE?!