20

Merlin's pov:

It's been 10 years since we defeated Regina and found Snow White's father, the king. Me and Y/n are married, and we have 2 beautiful kids. A girl and a boy and they are named: Vanessa and Maxuel. Vanessa is the old one, and is my little princess. As for Maxuel, he dream to be a knight and is Y/n's little warrior.

Since the day me and Y/n broke our curse, Y/n kept her word and we all together started to think of ways how to break the other's curse. So, after years of trying, we found everybody a girlfriend and the curse was broke. Arthur and Snow White got married 2 years after mine and Y/n's wedding. Until how they have a girl, the same age as my boy.

Y/n: Honey, I need to go tomorrow out with Snow White. She wants to have some girls time. I won't be home until noon, so please watch the kids, and don't worry, I will take Fang for a walk too.

M: Really? But honey, I wanted to spend my day with you. I am sure you can cancel that meeting for your little dwarf.

I said that making my cute little puppy's eyes. I saw Y/n struggling and then she laughed.

Y/n: Oh God Merlin, your really want to play dirty? Then I guess I have to play dirty too. Until I came home I want the dishes clean an the kids fed, or I won't give you any kisses for a week.

M: You kidding right?

Y/n: Believe what you want, but I think I made myself clear enough.

She smirked and winked. She then let my hand go and went in the children's room. I followed her and saw ger giving a good night kiss for each of them.

Ma: Night mommy. See you on the Neverland.

Y/n: Night Max. See you there my little knight.

V: Night mommy.

Y/n: Night pumpkin.

I smiled at the view in front of me. This is my familly, my beautiful family. I saw Y/n aproaching me and I smiled. She hugged me.

Y/n: What are you thinking about?

M: Just how beautiful my life and family are, and how I couldn't make it happen if I haven't met you.

Y/n: Aww Merlin. I feel the same way.

She leaned closer and I did the same. Pur lips touched and I felt the same way as I did when she kissed me the first time. She pulled away and looked at our kids. I looked at them and I smiled even wider. I put Y/n in front of me so I can hug her from behind and I put my chin on her shoulder.

M: Look at them. Aren't they perfect?

Y/n: They are, but don't you think one more would be even more perfect?

I was shocked and I turned Y/n so I could look at her. She was smiling at me and my expression was pure shock.

M: Y/n? Do you mean what I think you mean? Are you really?

Y/n: I wanted to tell you tomorrow, since is our aniversary, but I think this was a better moment.

I couldn't keep my excitement just for myself. So I dragged Y/n out in the hallway and closed the door. Then I burts in laugh and tears of joy. I spinned Y/n around, she started to giggle and my smile grew wider.

M: I am gonna be a dad. AGAIN!

Y/n: Yes honey. Again.

She said that smiling and pulled me for another kiss. After that she put her forehead on mine.

M: Thank you. Thank you.

Y/n: Your welcome honey. But you know you don't get away from what I told you.

M: Don't worry. Becaus you are pregnant I will try to make all the house work.

Y/n: Merlin! We had this discussion two times already.

M: I know I know, but I can't help it. You are really precious to me and now that I know I will have another princess or knight soon, it just make me be more careful about you.

Y/n: Don't worry. I survived two kids, I think I can handle the third one.

M: I know you can.

Y/n: I love you Merlin.

M: I love you my precious queen.

We made our way to our bedroom. When we opened the door we saw Fang sleeping on the rug beside our bed. Y/n went to him and peted his head. He woke up and started to lick her. He then started to lick her abdomen, where the belly will grow.

M: He knows it too?

Y/n: He was the one who told me. He started to act with me the same way he after when I was pregnant with Vanessa and Max.

M: So this is how you know you are pregnant?

Y/n: I trust Fang and his instincts. If he says that I am pregnant, then I am pregnant.

M: So the chances that I will have a third child are bassed on a wolf's instincts?

Y/n: Do you have a problem with that?

I saw Y/n glaring at me, and then Fang started to growl. Well, she got angry really fast. Faster than usual, so if the curse isn't back, then she surely is pregnant.

M: No honey. I don't. Besides, I think is really interesting how Fang can motive if you are or aren't pregnant.

Y/n: Yeah, it's really fascinating.

We got up from the floor and we got in bed. I pulled Y/n in my arms and started to rub her belly.

M: I can't wait to see another Y/n running around.

Y/n: Or maybe another Merlin. But whatever it is, I am glad my family with you is getting bigger.

M: Me too, my queen. So when do you plan to tell the others?

Y/n: Let's wait a little. Right now I want to have this secret just with you.

M: I won't say a word about our talk, my lady.

Y/n: Glad to know!

We hugged and I started to caress Y/n's hair. Soon she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and then get out of bed. I picked Fang who was now a big wolf and put him in bed with us.

M: I know I told you many times that you are forbiden to sleep in bed, but you make a really good job when it comes to Y/n being pregnant.

I said that and he snuzzled near Y/n, putting his nose near her belly. I got in bed and hugged Y/n from behind. I smiled of the tought that in the house will be a new voice, and here will be a new crib near our bed. With these thoughts I fell asleep.

-THE END-

_____________________________________________
Thank you all who read my book. I read a lot of books of Merlin×Reader so I wanted to write one of my own. It was a really wonderful experience and I enjoyed writting it. If you found some mistakes in my writting I will have to remind you that english is not my first language. Thank you again for coming in this adventure with me and I hope you read my others books. Until next time!