𝙲𝚑.3- 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚎𝚠

Edited

~Rachel's POV ~

As soon as I ran out of the cafeteria, I ran out through the front doors of the school. I had to leave. There had to be more to life than this. I went to the pack house to pack my things, knowing no one would be there. The minute I got to my room, I bawled my eyes out. After a few minutes of crying, I had started to pack my things.

~5 minutes later~

It didn't take long to get my things together considering that I didn't have many things. Before I stepped out of my room forever, I grabbed paper and a pen and wrote my letters.

Dear anyone who finds this,
I'm gone as you have noticed. Please don't make any efforts to find me, why waste your effort on a "waste of air". Everyone in the wretched pack can suck it.
~𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓵 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓼

Dear Maddie, I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you that I was leaving. You were the only hope keeping me happy in this pack. I need to leave to better myself and I just couldn't do that here. You were better to me than my family had been my entire life. I love you, please don't forget me. <3
~𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓵 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓼

Dear Chase and Hannah, what good siblings ya'll were. You guys didn't want to believe me, trust me, and love me. You didn't show any concern to me. You neglected me and abused me. You made it clear that sometimes your own blood isn't your family. Mom and Dad would be ashamed of the both of you.
~ℛ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓁 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓁𝓈

Dear Mate, I have nothing to say about you. I have no hate towards you. Your actions towards me were always filled with hate, and since I'm leaving, I'm leaving behind you with the old me. You can't hurt me anymore than you already have.
~ℛ𝒶𝓋𝒽ℯ𝓁 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓁𝓈

As soon as I was done, a tiny bubble of salty water spurted from my eye. Finally, I got enough courage to leave. I looked at the time, I have 3 hours to leave before they come back. I quickly ran out of the house, running towards the border. I took one step over it and felt my pack bond begin to break, but I had to make it official.

"I, Rachel Daniels, cut ties with the Amazon Pack."
I then began to feel small parts of me break off. The pull that I had connected with this pack, has now been broken.

I am now officially a rouge.

I began to run as fast as my skinny bony legs would take me. After a good 2 hours of running, I felt so tired that if I didn't stop I would pass out. But I knew the pack wouldn't stop to find me so I kept on going.

~2 days later~

I looked up to the sky to see that is was almost pitch black. Have I been running for 2 days!? Oh well, I'm free. After taking a few breaths and relaxing, a tremendous pain had filled me. I felt my bone crack, one by one. I screamed as loud as my lungs would let me. After a few minutes of the agony, I opened my eyes to see that I was no longer on two legs, but four! What, how is this even possible, my birthday is not till next week.

"Hi Rachel, I'm Frost. I'm your wolf. I am very sorry that you had to go through that much pain, but I'm here now to help you. And can I just say, we look hot !"

I was still trying to wrap my head around things, but then I crawled to the nearest pond. Only to reveal a pure white wolf. We are a super rare breed wolf. Wow.

As I was still admiring myself, I heard noises from a bush appear. I dont know how or why, but I transformed back into my human form. I saw 3 dark wolves slowly approach me.

"What are you doing on my land, rouge?" the wolf in the middle said. The way he spoke dripped of an Alpha tone. Even though he was not my Alpha, I had felt an utmost fear and respect for him. For some reason my wolf started to howl, really really LOUD.

Suddenly, I started to feel light headed. I tried to hear what the wolves were trying to say before the small black dots in my eyes got big and I could no longer see.. I don't know what's going on, but I'm embracing the darkness. It slowly overtake me, but not before I heard, "Mate!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter took a while. Sorry if it was a bit short. Plz still
Like

Comment

Follow

And..... yeah. 😜💕

Bye