𝙲𝚑.22- 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

~Rachel's POV~

Recap:
Alex fights Rachel, and she wins (obviously.) Which means the Amazon Pack had lost the bet.
Rachel is about to start training.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Go!" They all started to begin their 200 laps. As I was about to turn around to observe them with everybody else, I still see a figure that didn't move.

Hannah.

Hannah has always been stubborn since birth. She never liked people telling her what to do, so if you weren't stern with her, don't expect her to listen.

She was standing there with a file in her hands, as she began filing her long fake nails.

"Why the heck aren't you running Hannah?" I said making my voice boom towards her ears.

"I'm not running because this training is for pack members. I'm the Luna. So that means I automatically excluded from this stupid pack training."

She can't really be serious? Did all that bleach she use in her hair make its way into her brain? I called upon Alexis. I knew that she could handle Hannah even though she is our Beta Female. She could easily take Hannah, in the blink of an eye.

Alexis scurried our way and stopped right next to me.

"Yes Luna?" She said with a smirk of her face. She knew I didn't like my friends calling me Luna, but I guess now would be appropriate.

"Yes, we have an unwilling Luna here who doesn't like to follow directions" I said pointing to Hannah, "who also wants to skip pack training. So would you mind giving her, her own special workout?"

"It would be my pleasure. And don't worry, after I'm done with her, she will be begging for pack training." As soon as Alexis said that, I saw Hannah begin to shake with fear. Alexis had a mischievous look on her face, knowing she will cause Hannah pain.

What a wimp.

I turn to look behind me, and I see Tyler screaming at the 4 people who were beginning to run slower and were dragging there feet. My man has no mercy on anyone. Just the way I like it.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After about 3 hours, we gathered everyone to conclude today's training.

They were covered in sweat and in cuts and I'm not even going to ask how some of them got covered in mud. What did Tyler do to them? I love it.

They all looked as if they could all just pass out from exhaustion. Some of them even had to get rushed to the pack doctor. Its not our fault that they put there trust in Alex to battle me. But still, the workout shouldn't have been that hard. If this was challenging for them, just wait until we get to the actual hard stuff.

"This concludes today's training. Today was supposed to be a mere easy day. But because some of you put you faith in your little Gamma's strength, it caused many of you to lean to the point of death. Now, let me make this clear for any of you who do not have an understanding of what's going on here. You guys have a terrible rouge problem. We are here to help fix that. But it's not going to profit you at all when you try to deny or rebel against authority. You are all weak in strength physically and mentally. It's a shock to me how some of you are still alive from the looks of it. You will all go home and rest, and prepare for tomorrow's training because it won't be as easy. Dismissed."

After Tyler was finished, everyone started to move sluggishly like zombies back to the pack house. As they started walking, I saw Hannah om the floor, pleading for someone to help her. No one did. They all just sent her mean glares and stepped over her. She looked the worst out of all the people I have seen today. Her hair was a mess, and her skin was bruised up for certain. She looked like she fought with a tornado, and the Tornado won. It didn't take long before Hunter had carefully placed her on his shoulders and walked away. But he kept on looking back to glare at Tyler every few seconds.