𝙲𝚑.20- 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

This chapter is dedicated to aesthethiccprincess2. All her votes and comments really make this book special. So thank you.💕😭🤞🏾

Let's get on with the book shall we.

~Rachel's POV~

I walk into the living room with Alexis and as soon as we enter, I smell a foul odor. We both look to each other, knowing that this smell was deadly.

Did they kill someone and try to hide the body in a sewer?

I used my wolf sense to direct me to what it was. And then as I was approaching the kitchen, I found it.

The piles and Piles and PILES of trash that was there almost made me vomit. It looks like they haven't cleaned ever since I left. Were they really that lazy? How did they not die from this smell?

I started to leave the kitchen as soon as I heard Tyler order everyone to come into the living room, both packs. I sat on the couch next to the twins who were arm wrestling.

He stood on top of the fire place in front of the room, letting everyone see him.

"Attention everyone," he said, and all groups of people went silent. "Can someone inform me when was the first and most recent rouge attack and how did it result in."

Everyone was silent at first, but then Chase chimed in.
"Okay Alpha. Our first rouge attack was two months ago. We lost 4 lives and 10 we're injured. Our most recent one was 10 days ago, and we are still recovering from that one. 1 died and 6 were injured."

"Okay, that all I need to know. Its getting late, so please let's all get some sleep, and training at 6:30 in the morning, so be prepared." Tyler finally said dismissing the group.

Tyler starts walking up to me and kisses me on the lips. As this was happening, I heard a small growl coming from a few feet away from us. We soon released, and he grabbed my hands and made a beeline towards Hunter. Hunter?! Why are we going over there?

Hunter was looking at us like we were deranged coming over to him. But Tyler ignored him and started to speak.

"Excuse me, would you mind showing my pack our rooms, Hunter?" I could see that this made Hunter furious, but he stayed calm and collected.

"Okay, so you requested individual 5 rooms?" Tyler shook his head as a response.

"No, me and my mate will be sharing a room, so only 4 rooms. One for one of my Gamma's, another for my other Gamma, and one room for my Beta and his mate, and another one for me and my Luna." He turned to me and that made blush. The way he said me and my Luna made me want to melt in his grasp. I turned my head to the floor, making it look like the most interesting thing in the world. I could feel my cheeks start to become beetroot red. Fudge.

Suddenly Hunter, led us to a room and opened the door. As soon as we entered, Hunter tried to make another attempt to separate me and Tyler, but it didn't go as he planned.

"I'm sorry Alpha, but due to certain circumstances, this room is a tab bit small for 2 people. We have in this room a queen sized bed, instead of a King sized bed. If you'd like, one of you could go to the other room. For more space, to your liking." Hunter said, with a slight smirk on his face.

"I believe we'll be okay. You see," Then Tyler started to move forward, right in front of Hunter's face," Me and my mate like to be close. Like REALLLLY close. So this bed should suffice, it will actually help a lot later with our nightly activities. So thank you and have a good night."

After Tyler had said that, you could see the steam come out of Hunter's ears.  I know for certain that I heard him growl. He soon opened the door, and slammed it behind him.

Rejected But Not Forgotten (Discontinued ) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara