𝙲𝚑.11-𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚛

~Jake's POV~

After my conversation with Tyler, I felt a little guilty.

I know I shouldn't have yelled at him like I did, but this is my best friend we are talking about. Rachel deserves happiness of all sorts, and Tyler wasn't doing his job as a mate to do that.

But I knew he heard what I had to say. So I went to my room and layed on my bed. This day really stressed me out.

A little nap wouldn't hurt.

6 hours later

As I was sleeping, I woke up to the sound of Alexis screaming.

"Ba- bae, what happened?" I tried to comfort her as she started to cry hysterically in my shirt.

"Tyler just mindlinked me. Ra- Rachel's in the hos- hospital. She tried to kill her- herself. They'retrying to save her now." I looked at her like she had just grown 3 heads.

I immediately felt an huge urge to hug my mate. Not only was Rachel my best friend, but she was also Alexis'.

I grabbed her hand and ran out of my room and towards our car. I need to go see her and kill that son of a gun.

After Alexis told me which hospital she was in, I put it in the GPS and was speeding down there. It was the only wolf hospital around here. If not for the bright lights saying, "Richmonds Hospital" i wouldn't have know. Even though it was the night, everything was pitch black. It was like the Earth was in a void. It had no life to it.

We soon see the hospital, park our car, and rush into the waiting room. I see the receptionist and made my way towards her.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She said in a calming voice, but not enough to calm down what I'm feeling.

"Um, do you have a patient by the name Rachel Da-" I was then interrupted by the man I wanted to kill. By Alpha, Tyler King.

"Hey Bro." I turned to look at him. He looked like h**l. His hair was disheveled, his eyes were puffy and red (i would assume from crying). He just looks like the epitome of ugly.

But then I realized why I was here. I raced towards him and punched him in the face.

"I FREAKING TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER! BUT I HAD TO HEAR FROM MY MATE THAT RACHEL TRIED TO KILL HERSELF?!"

I hear Alexis yelling at me to stop, but I just couldn't. I kept on hitting and punching him, I wanted him to feel Rachel's pain.

I wanted nothing more than to hurt him more. But what shocked me and caused me to stop was the fact that he wasn't fighting back.

He was letting me hurt him. It was like he was accepting the pain.

"I deserve it all. It was all my fault. She could be dead and it would all be my fault." Tyler said in full despair.

I knew no matter how much I hated him at that moment, was nothing compared to how much he hated himself.

I knew Tyler. He had waited years to find his mate, and he wouldn't want to hurt her on purpose. But I still question .

Didn't he feel her pain? Her despair?

They're mate. All mates can feel what there mates feel.

"What happened?" I said to Tyler, who was now on the floor bloody and roughed up.

"After we talked, I realized what you said was true, and then I felt a horrible pain in the pit of my stomach. I knew it had to be something related to Rachel. So I tried looking for an- and then I went to our bathroom and saw her laying there. She looked so pale, it was like the vibrant girl I knew vanished; And I knew in my heart, it was because of me.

"Why didn't I care for her? What is she dies? I won't be able to live with myself knowing that I caused this. Those plump lips, that smile, her in general, i need her.....I need her to come back to me, so I can show her the love and the happiness she deserves. I love her with everything I am."

Wow. I could feel his love for her dripping from every word he said.

"Don't worry man. She's always been fighting for us, so now we need to fight for her." I said while Alexis came up to me a pulled me into a hug. I was feeling under the weather, and she was my wings.

She knew me better than I knew myself. A hug was all I needed.

That's all I needed right now.

Sometimes, that's just all we need. Is a hug from those we love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its been about 3 hours and nothing. I have been sitting down on the small, uncomfortable chairs. Alexis is at the vending machines getting us a snack. And Tyler.....he's on the floor still crying.

I've rarely seen Tyler cry, so this is a big deal to him. I feel like he's about to go insane if Rachel doesn't wake up.

Suddenly a nurse come into the waiting room and calls "Rachel Daniels". Tyler rises up with quick speed towards the nurse, with me and Alexis right behind him.

"Yeah, that's us." Tyler states to the lady.

"Great. Rachel is now awake and in stable condition, and is ready to take visitors."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yall were almost at 500 views. I'm so grateful to God for giving me the ability to write and thankful to yall who actually read this.

So plz Like

Share

Follow

Comment

And have a terrific day 🤗💕