𝙲𝚑.19- 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎

~Hunter's POV~

Today is the day that the Shadow Moon pack is arriving.

I have left all preparations to Hannah because its one if the Luna duties.

I have stayed in my office all day doing Alpha work, until one of my pack members came and barged inside.

"Yo! Alpha!"

"What! How dare you just barge into my office? Don't you have any respect?" He looked unnerved by my response, he just rolled his eyes and continued to speak.

"The Shadow Moon Pack is here! I'm so excited!" He said full of anticipation to meet one pack. What makes them so great? I bet I'm more powerful than there Alpha. Calling them here was very embarrassing. My pack now makes fun of me, they have no respect and its driving me crazy. And this whole rouge situation is making it worse.

The boy leaves,  and I stand up and leave the room. I go down stairs to see everyone in there own conversations.

"Listen up everyone, I need everybody outside to welcome the Shadow Moon Pack." As soon as I gave out that order, maybe 1 or 2 people listened. The other 1,198 other members had just continued off with their conversations, blantly ignored me.

I was about to try to yell at them again, but then someone started yelling.

"HEY EVERYBODY LOOK! THEY'RE HERE!"

As soon as they said that, everybody started moving outside, as if that wasn't my instruction from the beginning.

I started to move outside with the pack, and automatically me, Hannah, Chase, and Alex formed a line in the front.

I stood in the middle and I watched the group come out of the car. You could tell that they are the Shadow Moon pack because you could feel the power radiating off of them. As soon as they all came out, my wolf started to howl.

What? My wolf hasn't made any form of communication ever since the rejection with Rachel. Maybe he wanted to come back to impress the new pack. Finally, you wanna show up.

The group started to form a line a couple feet in front of us, but a figure was hiding behind what I figured was the Alpha. I turn around to see all the girls giggling and the guys being jealous over Alpha Tyler. Even Hannah was twirling her hair at the sight of him. How dare she flirt with another man, when I'm standing right here?

I started to walk towards the Alpha to shake his hand and welcome him, then went back to my place in line. But when I was up there, I could sense him.....snarling at me?

"Good Afternoon Alpha Tyler. Thank you and your pack for being here" I then turned around to point my attention to my pack.

"Here to my right is my Gamma, Alex Liponi. To my left, is my Beta, Chase Daniels. And here.." I said placing my arm around Hannah, as if she was a bronze trophy wife "is our lovely Luna, Hannah Daniels."

As soon as I said announced her to the group, I heard snickering from behind the Alpha. What the heck? I was soon interrupted by my thoughts by Alpha Tyler.

"My friends to my left are my Gamma's, Cody and James Johnson. And to my right is my dear Beta and our Beta female, Jake Bing and my sister, Alexis King." He then started to push the person behind him to the front, but you could see them struggling to want to be seen.

"Here is our Luna...Rachel Daniels."

No.

Did he by some chance mean another Rachel Daniels who became a rouge two years ago? Im hoping he didn't mean the Rachel who was weak and a burden? My mate?

No. It can't be, I CAN'T FREAKING BE!

Rachel had come out from behind Alpha Tyler and stood in all of her glory, and started to nervously wave to us.

How? It can't be her. She looked fricking amazing! From her head to her toe, she looked like a goddesses. She was the Luna of the Shadow Moon pack?

I was now ashamed to be standing next to Hannah. Hannah needed all forms of makeup to try and make her look pretty, but Rachel was all natural. She looked beautiful in every way. The way her hair shines in the light, and her flawless legs could make any man fall. I turned behind me, to see guys licking there lips and staring at Rachel like she was a dessert. I couldn't help but do the same to her. My beautiful mate.

I was still in shock. I looked around and could tell I wasn't the only one.

"Rachel? You're back?"
I then tried to reach out to Rachel, to make her feel our old mate sparks again. You can't just lose that. She couldn't just forget me like that. We're mates. We are destined to be together. And now that she looks this good, I will finally accept her.

Before I could even get close to Rachel, that flipping Alpha had gotten in my path.

"I'm sorry, but due to certain circumstances, I can't let you talk or touch my mate."

Who does he think he is? Rachel is my mate! She's mine and mine alone. The thought of anyone else touching her other than me made me want to rip my hair out.

"NO! She's mine! She's my mate!" I tried another attempt to get Rachel, but Tyler had moved me back, and was now standing in my face.

"You will stay away from Rachel. She has endured enough pain from you and this stupid pack. I'm only here because it's my duty as Alpha to help out small, useless packs like yours. So if I see you or any of your pack hassling my Luna or anyone of my pack members, we will leave you to the rouges and let you all rot here. Do I make myself clear?"

Wow. He's scary. I can tell why he's the Alpha of the strongest pack in the world. But I don't care. All I wanted was to rip him up into pieces, but my wolf had taken over and responded.

"Yes Alpha."

I then turned on my mindlink and tried to talk to my wolf.

Where the h**l have you been? Two years, and not a single peep from you. Have you not seen what I have gone through without you?

You're lucky. After you stupidly rejected my mate, I had to suffer the trauma. Everyday, while you slept with other girls and drank to your hearts content, I had to suffer mateless. So I couldn't give two mutts about your feelings and your problems, when you didn't give a crap about mine.

I then felt him disconnect the link, and quiet down in my head. Forget him, forget all of this.

Tyler moved back into his line, placing his arm around Rachel, and said," Okay, let's get down to business."

Everyone started to move into the pack house. I started walking behind a group of gossiping bimbos.

"I can't believe that's our Alpha, such a useless wolf." One of them said out of the group.

"Yeah, Alpha Tyler is a snack! He's a much better Alpha." Another one said and the group all nodded together. I walked up to the group and I grabbed the neck of one of the insulters.

"What did you just say?" I say to her in a menacing voice.

"No-Nothing Alpha." she said gasping for air. I finally released her and continued to walk.

I don't and won't tolerate disrespect. Not from my Pack, not from my wolf, not even Tyler.

Rachel was mine in the beginning and she still is now. I don't know why he is claiming that he is her mate, but I don't buy it.

Now that she is back, we can rule this pack to greatness. Maybe even better than the Shadow Moon pack. The key to success is Rachel.

And I always get what I want.
One way or another.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I just finished up this chapter, and I have also started to revise my earlier chapters. So please go back and re read if you must.

I love you all so much 💗 💛 💓 💜 ❤ 💖 💗 💛 💓 💜 ❤