𝙲𝚑.30- 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 #2

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Sara2917😘💕 pls remember that I dedicate chapters to ppl every 10 chapter or in announcements. Maybe you could be next 😏

~Rachel's POV~

"Heh...heh....heh. I cant...do it!" I say panting very loudly.

"Come on Rachel. You need to keep on trying. Push!"
Victor practically screamed at me.

"Victor, cmon man, it's not gonna happen." I said finally giving up and accepting my fate while I took this chance to catch my breath. This was exhausting.

"Rachel, if you don't train like you are supposed to, all werewolf kind is at risk. You need to channel all of your attention to the subject. "

Right now, Victor and I were practicing, well attempting too try and access my powers without me blacking out in his cabin, again. I'm supposed to be using my powers to hit the target right in front of me, but I just ain't happening. We have been doing for a while now. And let me tell you, it ain't easy.

"Cmon Vic. It's not bound to happen. I've tried, You've tried, and we both know if I try any harder, I will pass out!"

I moved pass him and sat down on the sofa, exhausted.

"I think I'm just gonna. . . gon...go-" I began to say as I drifted off to sleep. This whole thing was pointless aside from the fact, that when I'm done exercising, I always get the best sleep.

I was about to be engulfed in one of my most precious sleep moments, until a huge splash of ice-cold water fell upon me and over my clothes.

"WHAT THE HECK VICTOR! That was TOTALLY uncalled for." I was soaked from head to toe. All my tiredness left my body, and was suddenly replaced with anger. Thank goodness werewolves can't get colds, if not, I would be in deep crap.

"No sleeping, honey! Now get up and try it again. Stop being such a brat."

This was at the point where saying he was annoying me , would be counted as something so small. He was getting on my nerves. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my things and headed to the door.

What stopped me, was me hearing this. "Your parents would be so disappointed in you."

Woah, hold up. He did not just bring my parents into this. Oh. H**l. No.

"You know what, you old man..." I said as I was making my way up towards him.

"You and this STUPID PLAN is not freaking working! What does this have anything to do with me helping wolves? I'm starting to believe my mom made a mistake making YOU my teacher. Now get the heck out of my way." I said, blantly screaming in his face. And as I was doing this, he was just standing there with an unapproved face.

I chose to ignore it, and began to pack up all my belongings and headed to he door, right before the grandpa opened his mouth, once more.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Classic Rachel. Going to give up right when the pressure get a little bit to much. Do you even care about anyone other than yourself? What am I even saying. This coming from the girl who got hurt herself when her mate wasn't spending every last second with her."

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. Of course he was going to use that against me. In the past time that we have been training, I have opened up and told him about everything. Now all I was feeling at this moment was pure rage.

"Enough." I turned to look back at Victor, while I felt a wave of heat rush over me.
This felt very similar to my transformations, but this time I was dead set on telling him off myself, not my "other me's".