𝙲𝚑.1- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"GET THE H**L UP RACHEL!" yells my very high-pitched, annoying, and irritating sister, Hannah. As I start to rise up, I look to my right looking at the time.

6:30 A.M

Frick! Frick! FRICK! How did I sleep so late? I'm going to get a severe beating for this. As I try to stand up from my "bed", a great pain shoots through my body. I look down at my body to see black bruises, many new and old scars, and fresh wounds trying to heal. I stand up anyways trying to ignore the pain, and take a shower. After I'm done, I pick out my outfit for the day. (Not that I have many choices)

I go to my small wardrobe and pick out a pair of ripped jeans, a black shirt, my red flannel, and some old worn out Converse.

As soon as I finish, I race downstairs to make food for the pack. Yes. All 1,200 members all by myself. I get all the ingredients to make Pancakes, Waffles, Eggs, Fruit Salads, and more. As I'm finishing preparing the plates, I hear some pack members start to come downstairs downstairs. Yay, the torture begins.

I suddenly felt a huge slap on my right cheek, which caused me to fall on the floor. I look up to see it was my older brother by a few minutesand also my twin, Chase. "Rachel, why the h**l are there blueberries in my fruit salad?!"

I mentally face-palmed myself. I forgot that Chase hates blueberries, but when your making 1,200 meals, you tend to forget.

"I-I'm sorry, I can make you a new one" I tried to say, hoping that he would just let this slide. But hope doesn't always work out for me because the next thing I felt was hard punch in my stomach. Accompanied by a side of slaps to my face.

Dang, that's going to leave another bruise.

Chase then grabbed the bowl of fruit salad and threw it on the ground, then storming out in anger.

You may be wondering why? Why is a girl being abused by her brother? Well let me tell you. First, it's not only him, but my entire pack. After my mom, the Beta's Female died in childbirth to me before Chase, everyone disliked me. But then after my dad, the Beta, died from a rouge attack about a week later.

The pack had no one else to blame but me for their deaths, even my own brother and sister. They had abused me for a good 12 years, physically, emotionally, and mentally. I'm am 17, about to turn 18 next week. This is when you are supposed to find your mate and shift into your wolf. I'm just waiting for my beloved mate to take me out of this nightmare called home.

Oh how wrong I was to have believed that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys, I just finished my first chapter!!!! AHHHH! Plz like and comment, but nothing rude-ish. Have an amazing day.