𝙲𝚑.15- 𝙸 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔

~Hunter's POV~

I sit down in my office on my leather chair. I look around and then my eyes stop as I see a picture of my family and the beta when we were younger.

I looked at Rachel, her dad's arms, hugging her from the back, she looked so full of joy and peace. Then small memories of Rachel are coming back to me.

Its been 2 years since she left!!! 2 whole freaking years.
I would have thought she would have came back, due to her being weak and not fit to be a rouge, but no.

When she left, I was a depressed mess, but then I forgot about her. Well not really.

I've been trying to move on, but my wolf will whimper here and there.

And speaking of my wolf, he stopped talking to me. So now I can no longer shift into my wolf form. And because I have turned 18, I have taken over as Alpha but no on takes me seriously. Its kind of annoying.

I return back to my work, until I hear my door open, by no other than Hannah.

Speaking of annoying.

"Hey babe, you ready?" she said in a low tone, while biting her lips, trying to act seductive. It looks so repulsive. She then made her way towards me and I noticed what she was wearing.

What was she wearing? And why am I not suprised? Hannah is known for wearing clothes made for toddlers

What was she wearing? And why am I not suprised? Hannah is known for wearing clothes made for toddlers. I stood up and walked away from her, not only because I needed to get dressed ,but because I didn't want to be near her.

I quickly made my way out of my office and into my room.

Right now I have to get ready for a dinner with my parents with our Luna.

Yeah, I mated with Hannah and made her Luna.

Sure, she not the ideal choice. She doesn't care about any of the people in the pack and she's very selfish. But I was in dire need of a replacement for Rachel, and she was there. Plus she is much more hotter than Rachel.

I put on a a grey shirt with navy blue pants, and then I put on some white slip-ons.

I walk out of my room and head downstairs and as I reach the end of the stairs, i hear noises. As I focus in on them, I hear Hannah trying to flirt with a mated male wolf.

Since she wasn't my mate, I didn't really care, so I just grabbed her hand and forcefully walked out the door with her behind me.

We got into the car, and she looked like she was about to cry. Ugh, she tried calling out to me, but I ignored her and kept on driving.

"Hunter baby, I can explain..."

"You know what Hannah, I don't care. We'll talk about it later, all you need to do now is impress my parents and then we can leave after."