𝙲𝚑.10- 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

This chapter is dedicated to one of my most amazing readers. AugustinaEscalante most of chapters and it really means a lot to me. 💕🥺

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~Tyler's POV~

What have I done?

I finally come to the realization that this is all my fault.

I look down at her lifeless body, and I can't feel anything but sadness and guilt.

What happens if mate leaves us? Aiden says to me in full dismay of losing our mate.

No. She can't die, I need her.

I need her laughs that make me feel special, her smile that brightens up my life, and he- no. She can't give up.
Not because of me.

I realize she needs me, and I grabbed her body and raced downstairs while mindlinking the pack and racing to the pack doctor.

"Doc! Get your butt in your office. My mate is hurt and is on the verge of death. I need your help, now!"

In the next 30 seconds, I bust into Doc's hospital room. Him and his team are already prepared.

"Okay, she needs to be put on a gurney, stat. Nurse, go stitch up any wounds and place an IV inside, stat. Alpha, I need you to tell me what happened." Doctor Mark finally turned to me and asked.

"She tried to kill herself. I do- don't know wi- with wh- w-what, but-" I was interrupted by Mark.

"That's enough. No need to explain anymore. Me and my team will do everything in our power to make sure she stays alive." He says to me before speeding down the room where Rachel lays.

I hope she's okay.

I don't know why I hadn't payed attention to her sooner.

But now, I will do anything to see her again.

Please Rachel, stay alive for me to see you again.

Please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Rachel's POV~

I start to wake up. But instead of being in my room, i can see nothing. Everything is pitch black.

Then out of nowhere, I turned around to see a woman.

But she was not some ordinary woman, she was BEAUTIFUL!

Her skin literally glowed, she was wearing a white flowy dress.

She almost looked angelic. But she looked oddly familiar

Hello my Daughter- the lady says to me.

"Daughter?" I say to her in shock.

Yes, my daughter. Do you know who I am?- she asked me.

I shook my head. Where was I?

I am the moon goddess. And you my daughter Rachel. Oh how I missed you. You are in Gerani.
A state in which you are not alive, but you are not dead.- She couldn't possibly be talking about me?

"Wait. This makes no sense."

My love, don't stress your little head. All I can say for now is that you are more powerful than you think. You have powers that many wish to posses. But from you, you will deliver the wolves from war and death.

Me? How? I'm just a simple wolf who has been rejected and whose current mate dosen't love her. How am I supposed to lead all wolves if I can't handle my own emotions, and tried to kill myself.

Your emotions are the key to winning this soon battle. It may open some doors. But if not careful and controlled, can also be the death of many.

I have to go know, but this won't be the last we speak. But you still have to make the decision to live or to die.

Before I could even make a choice, I was shown a visual representation of what's going on outside my body.

I could see the doctors trying to save me, but how do you save someone who doesn't want to be saved?

I was about to turn away, but not before I hear yelling coming from outside the room.

I turn to the moon godd- mom, and she nods in my direction to proceed.

I walked out of the room to see Jake and Alexis and there he was.

His eyes were puffy and red, and he looked like he had just gone through a whirlwind, because he looks horrible. He had cuts and bruises started to appear.

What had happened to him?

He was sitting on the floor. His head was now laying in his hands. He had looked up to Jake and started to talk to him, with tears pouring out of his eyes.

"Why didn't I help her? What is she dies? I won't be able to live with myself knowing that I caused this. Those plump lips, that smile, her in general, i need her.....I need her to come back to me, so I can show her the love and the happiness she deserves. I love her with everything I am." He said in reply to someone Jake had said.

He loves me?

I finally turn around and see my Mom smiling.

So what do you decide?

I need to see him. I need to experience more to life than sadness and guilt and jealousy. I need to prove that whatever is thrown my way. That I can take it. I have a duty, a task, a job. I need to step up and prove myself.

I need to live.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done in one day!!! Wow, its sure takes a lot. Hope you liked it

Plz Like

Comment

Share

And have a wonderful blessed day 🙏 ✨ ❤