𝙲𝚑.18- 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚘 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚎

Edited•

~Rachel's POV~

We have been driving for about 5 hours now, we took a short break to stretch and change if we wanted to.

Of course I changed, I don't want to go to my old pack with sweaty clothes. So I changed into my summer dress with some white sandals.

 So I changed into my summer dress with some white sandals

The others and I got back into the car, and we continued to drive and then I started to really get nervous

As we continue to drive, I start to see familiar houses and streets. My heart continues to race at a very fast pace.

10 minutes later, we're there.
It looked exactly the same, nothing had changed. It looked nice and wide on the outside, but as soon a get a look inside, its like a darkness overtakes you.

We park our car right on front of the house. And we begin to unload our belongings.

I suddenly see people start to come outside, I guess to welcome us. I get a little fearful that they will try and harm me again, but I've grown. I've be come stronger, not weaker.

I finally take my last suitcase out of the truck and one of the omegas come out to take our bags to our rooms.

We form a line towards to group. I see some familiar faces. I see Alex. He's probably now the Gamma, then Chase, who has probablytaken over Beta. He looked so.... glum. Even though he was one of my main perpetrators, I still loved him. How could I not, he was my blood.

But that doesn't mean, he didn't cause scars that stick with me for life. I can't just get over that.

I then turn my attention to my beloved sister, Hannah. She looked the same, just a tad bit worse. Her hair was now looking a bit greasy, and so was her skin. And she looked a bit tired. Oh well.

Then there he stood. Hunter Blare. He was the worst of them all. It looked like he had refused to take care of his hair, and just let it grow out. He had horrible eye bags, and he looked.... I don't know. Bad.

We finally make our way up to them, but I hid behind Tyler. I saw Hunter start to shake Tyler's hand, and then proceeded to talk.

"Good Afternoon Alpha. Thank you and your pack for being here..." He said, and I noticed his voice got lower. I guess time can change things.

"Here to my right is my Gamma, Alex Liponi. To my left, is my Beta, Chase Daniels. And here.." he said putting turning his attention to Hannah, " is our lovely Luna, Hannah Daniels."

He mated with Hannah, and made her Luna?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This almost brought me to tears, this was hilarious. No wonder this pack is failing because one of there leaders is a plastic mannequin doll!

He put the same girl who took an hour to cook one minute rice in charge of a pack of 1000? What a mistake.

I started to giggle and Tyler's attention started to turn to me. He then turned back around and started to speak.

"My friends to my left is are me Gamma's, Cody and James Johnson. And to my right is my dear Beta and our Beta female, Jake Bing and my sister, Alexis King. And heeerrreee..." he started pushing me out from his protection.

"N-no Ty- Tyler s-to-p" I tried to whisper out, but he wouldn't stop until I was standing right in front of him.

"Here is our Luna...Rachel Daniels" said Tyler very confidently.

I took this opportunity to wave at the crowd and look at the dropped jaws. No one knew who was I was, and I don't blame them. I looked totally different. I gained muscles, I have abs, my hair is now voluminous from the hospital incident, my skin looks soft and all my scars are gone.

I stood still with smile, while everyone looked at me with immense shock, especially Hunter's.

"Rach- Rachel? You're back?" He said almost as if he could believe the words coming out of his mouth. No one dared to speak in that moment. It was dead silent. Everything was still, until everyone saw Hunter try and reach out to me.

Before I could say anything in reply, Tyler interrupted me.

"I'm sorry, but due to certain circumstances, I can't let you talk or touch my mate." I saw this made Hunter angry.

"NO! She's mine! She's my mate!" Hunter said with full determination to jump and maim Tyler.

Tyler walked right up to Hunter's face, and you could see the frightening look in Hunter's eyes. Anyone in close distance could feel Tyler's Alpha aura radiating off of him, which gave you no choice but to cower in obedience.

"You will stay away from Rachel. She has endured enough pain from you and this stupid pack. I'm only here because it's my duty as Alpha to help out small, useless packs like yours. So if I see you or your pack hassle my Luna or anyone of my pack members, we will leave you to the rouges and let you rot here. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Alpha." Hunter said, finally submitting to Tyler's higher authority.

Tyler then moved back to where we were standing. "Now, let's get down to business."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, if youl want to read my other book, Arranged By Fate, its in my profile soooo...

I want to thank everyone who votes on these chapters even though some of them aren't always grammatically correct.

Plz

Comment

Like

Follow

Share

And just be blessed, dont be discouraged because the Lord loves you, and so do I 💕