𝙲𝚑.14- 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍?

~Alexis' POV~

Me and Jake had just left the room, leaving Tyler alone with Rachel. We both stood right outside to door, so we can be the first one to talk to Rachel after he's done.

"Soooooo" Jake said while looking at me with a hint of love in his eyes.

"What do you want Jake?" He shook his head as to say nothing, but he kept on getting closer and closer to me.

"I just wanted to say you look really good right now." He said looking me up and down. He looked like a predator and me, his prey

I looked at what I was wearing. I had on a white and blue striped romper and white vans.

I wore it in hopes of surprising Rachel and hanging out together

But it turns out that life had other plans.

I then look back up to Jake and see him licking his lips at the sight of me. Is it just me or is it hot in here.

He then started to get really close. So close his mouth was to my ear.

"So. What do you want to do?" He said directly into my ear, making me want to melt right there.

But I was suddenly pulled out of Jake's trance, when I felt my sibling connection with Tyler ring sirens in my head. Then I actually heard sirens.

I looked to Tyler in fear and confusion.

"Those are Tornado sirens. How? It was just foggy outside, fog doesn't cause Tornados. Especially here in Austin. Jake what's going on?" I started to question.

I then felt my brother was in immense danger, but he was just in Rachel's room. It couldn't hurt to check out whats going on.

Then from.out of Rachel's room, a horrendous loud scream came. If not for Jake being with me, I would have ran away.

I pulled Jake's hand and made my way towards Rachel's room. The closer we got, the hotter it became. We then saw a red glow appearing below the door.

Jake grabbed the handle and opened the door, and now I wish he hadn't.

I was frightened at the sight of Rachel floating in the air and Tyler cowering close to the door. Her eyes were dead set on Tyler. And I mean so dead, I almost saw daggers pointing at him.