Chapter 5: Lila Drama

Marinette couldn't do it anymore. It was very hot in the school hallway due to the air conditioning being damaged. She was wearing a thick ass sweater.

Alya looked at her with a questioning look.

"Are you sure you're alright?" She asked.

Marinette gulped and nodded with a nervous smile.

"Yes Alya. It's the third time you've asked." She said with a quiet breathy laugh.

Alya just looked at her, and shook her head.

"You've been acting so weird today. Why don't you take off that sweater?"

"I have the chills today." Marinette quickly interjected. Truth was, her skin tight clothes were showing exactly what she was hiding. Sweaters were the only solution.

"You've been wearing hoodies for the whole month Marinette. If I didn't know better I'd say you were hiding something from me."

"Heh, W-what would I even hide from you alya? It's just a new clothing style I'm trying to follow." Had Alya figured her out? No that was impossible.

"Whatever you say girly."

Marinette sighed and blinked a few times.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said, and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hey Marinette!" Lilas sick voice called out to me. Marinette cursed her luck quietly.

"Hey Lila."  Marinette replied, clearly annoyed.

"I seem to have misplaced my necklace. Someone told me they saw you take it."

"Lila go take your bullshit somewhere else. My friend is not a thief." Alya glared at her.

"I'm not saying she did it on purpose, it might of been by mistake. Can I just check your backpack?"

Marinette glared at her. "Nope."

"Come on Marinette, why are you scared if you didn't take it?" Lila reached out to open the backpack but Marinette quickly turned away.

Lila used this moment to pretend she tripped. Her fake crocodile tears came down. People came to surround them and watch the scene.

"Ugh Lila, at least don't ruin the only thing that's keeping you sane. Your makeup." Lila quickly jumped up at Marinette with a scowl, completely pushing her into the wall.

Marinette cried out as her stomach came in contact with the wall first.

"Marinette!" Luka's voice rung out from a distance. Marinette couldn't focus. Her eyes were wide like saucers as she placed her hand right on her abdomen. Almost pleading for her little angel to stay safe. Stay with her.

"Call an ambulance!"

"My b-baby." Marinette looked up at Luka who was still supporting all of her weight and glaring at Lila. Alya who was holding her hand quickly flinched away. "Baby? What baby?"

Luka chose to save her that moment by carrying her up with him.

Lila was acting worriedly but everyone could've seen her hidden smirk. "It was self defence." Lila interjected, but she was quickly pulled away by the principal and followed by Chloe behind who looked at her sorrowly.

Luka looked down at her wide eyed mirroring her exact expression.

She felt him position his arms better to support her and bring her closer. He grunted as he got up keeping balance of both of their weights.