Bore-audan

A car beeped outside, signalling it was time to go. 

Everyone rushed outside, Evie and Carlos climbing into the limo after throwing their bags in the trunk. 

"Jeanie,"Dizzy said breaking through the crowd. 

Anthony followed after her, handing her a bag. 

"We thought you might need this,"Anthony said. 

"Thanks,"Jeanie said. 

"We're gonna miss you,"Dizzy said, hugging her. 

"I'm gonna miss you too,"Jeanie said, squeezing her. 

"Stay safe,"Anthony said. 

"Aww, Anthony, do you actually care,"Jeanie asked. 

"No,"Anthony said,"Whatever. You should go."

Jeanie smirked, throwing her bag in the back and climbing in after Mal. 

The car pulled up in front of the school. 

"Welcome to Auradon Prep, I am Fairy Godmother, headmistress."

"The Fairy Godmother, as in bibbdi bobbidi boo,"Jeanie asked, waving her hand in the air.

"Bibbdi Bobbidi you name it,"Fairy Godmother said.

"You know,"Mal said,"I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared. With that sparkly wand and warm smile and that sparkly wand."

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say,"Fairy Godmother said, "Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future."

"It's so good to finally meet you. I'm Ben."

The brunette boy stepped forward next to Fairy Godmother. 

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king."

A tan skinned girl said stepping next to Ben. 

"You had me at prince,"Evie said,"My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess."

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you,"The girl said. 

"This is Audrey,"Ben said. 

"Princess Audrey,"The girl said,"His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?"

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow,"Fairy Godmother said,"The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

"It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all,"Ben said, holding his hand out to shake the vk's hands,"This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal."

"Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are,"Mal said. 

"A little bit over the top,"Ben asked. 

"A little more than a little bit,"Mal said.

"Well, so much for my first impression,"Ben responded. 

"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you,"Audrey asked,"Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..."

"Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name,"Mal responded,"You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening."

"Water under the bridge,"Audrey said. 

"Totes,"Mal said sarcastically, both girls finishing it off with a very fake laugh. 

Ben led them inside, past a transforming statue of the Beast.

"So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that,"Jeanie asked.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired,"Ben said,"Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."

"Who happened to be kings and queens,"Mal said. 

"That's true,"Audrey said,"Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years."

"Doug. Doug, come down,"Ben said waving at a boy,"This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to..."

"Ask Doug,"Audrey said, her and Mal sharing another fake laugh before Audrey and Ben left.

"Hi, guys,"Doug said,"I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho."

"Evie,"Evie said walking towards him"Evil Queen's daughter."

"Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already,"Doug said,"History of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101."

"Let me guess. New class,"Mal said,"Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms."

Everyone started headed up the stairs. 

"Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys,"Doug said, pointing in the other direction. 

The girls walked into their dorm after seperating from the boys. 

"Wow. This place is so amaz...,"Evie started.

"Gross,"Mal and Jeanie both finished.

"I know, right? Amazingly gross,"Evie said. 

"Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen,"Mal said. 

"No kidding,"Jeanie added. 

Mal and Jeanie puleld he curtains shut, making it much darker. 

"Whew! That is much better,"Mal said. 

Jeanie threw her bag that had been left in the room onto one of the beds. 

"Hey, you've been kind of quiet,"Evie said. 

"I just wanna get the wand and get out of here,"Jeanie said,"The last thing I need is for people to start telling me I belong here."

"In and out,"Mal said,"We'll locate the wand, grab it, and get back to the Isle."

A/N: So, Jeanie was born in Auradon but her parents didn't want her so that's how she ended up on the Isle.

That being said, who do you think Jeanie's real parents are?

Let me know in the comments. 

-Lea