Family Day

"Okay, we all know what this looks like. So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony,"Mal explained,"Okay. Carlos?"

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand,"Carlos said. 

"Perfect,"Mal said,"Evie?"

"Yeah,"Evie asked.

"You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light,"Mal said handing her a bottle. 

Jeanie glanced over Mal's should where she was looking at her spellbook.

"M? You want to break Ben's love spell,"Jeanie asked.

"Yeah. You know, for after,"Mal said,"I don't... I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel."

"M,"Evie asked but Mal was already walking out of the dorm.

Jay walked over to where Jeanie stood. 

"Hey,"He said. 

He knew better to ask if she was okay. 

"Let's go on a walk,"Jeanie said. 

The two left, ending up outside where they had gone on their first day in Auradon. 

"I-I don't think I can do it,"Jeanie said. 

"Steal the wand,"Jay asked. 

"No, not that,"Jeanie said,"I don't think I can go back to the Isle. I don't belong there."

"And you belong here,"Jay asked. 

"No,"Jeanie said,"I don't belong anywhere."

"Jeanie, you belong with us,"Jay said,"Me, Mal, Evie, and Carlos."

"You guys have parents to go back to,"Jeanie said,"I don't. My real parents didn't want me, the Tremaine's just wanted me for a servant."

"We want you,"Jay said,"I want you."

Jeanie looked up at him, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. 

"I, no, Jay you can't,"Jeanie said wiping at her eyes. 

"I do,"Jay said,"Jeanie, I know it's not, that the way I feel isn't supported on the Isle but Jeanie, I like you, like a lot."

Jay reached out to grab Jeanie hand, causing her to look up at him again. 

And then without second thought Jeanie took off, running away.

The vk's walked through the crowd of families. 

Mal was called away by Ben. 

Evie linked arms with Jeanie and pulled them away from the boys. 

"Okay, what's going on between you and Jay,"Evie said,"Something's been off since yesterday."

"It's nothing E,"Jeanie said. 

"JJ,"Evie said using her nickname. 

"Jay told me he liked me,"Jeanie said. 

"What,"Evie exclaimed,"That's amazing!"

"No it's not,"Jeanie said. 

"What do you mean,"Evie asked. 

"Jay can't like me,"Jeanie said. 

"Jeanie, that boy has been gone for you for years,"Evie said. 

"Evie I can't do this right now,"Jeanie said,"I have to go."

She was trying to leave the celebration when Mal grabbed her arm. 

"What,"Jeanie asked. 

"Croquet with Ben and his parents,"Mal said,"Come on!"

Jeanie was avoiding Jay's gaze at all cost. 

Jeanie took a swing at the croquet ball, it missing the small hoop by an inch. 

"Nice shot."

She looked over to where a white-blonde haired guy was walking towards her. 

"Thanks,"Jeanie said sarcastically.

"You can make the shot if you try standing to the side and twist your torso when you swing,"He said,"I'm Eli."

"Jeanie,"Jeanie responded,"Are you a croquet expert?"

"Definitely not,"Eli said,"I've just been forced to play enough that I've picket up a few tricks."

"Is there a problem here,"Jay asked walking over and throwing his arm around Jeanie protectively. 

"Everything's fine Jay,"Jeanie said, shrugging his arm off of her. 

"I should get back to my family,"Eli said.

Jeanie smiled before Eli walked away, and then she turned to Jay. 

"That was mean,"Jeanie said. 

"I just wanted to,"Jay started. 

"To scare him off, because you felt threatened,"Jeanie asked. 

"Jeanie,"Jay started but Jeanie was already walking back towards Mal.

"Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island,"Ben said,"This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells? Spells,"Queen Leah said,"My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her."

"I'm so so...,"Mal said stepping forward.

"Go away! Stay away from her,"Chad said stepping in the way.

"Don't do this, Chad,"Ben said. 

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another girl's boyfriend,"Chad said looking at Mal.

"Hey, hey,"Ben said getting defensive.

"Oh. You enjoy hurting people,"Chad continued,"And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater."

"Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land,"Evie said holding up her mirror to show Chad's face.

"What? Come on,"Chad said smacking the mirror.

"Back off, Chad,"Jay exclaimed steping forward,"All right? Back off!"

Evie sprayed him with the bottle and he passed out. 

"Let's go,"Jay said. 

"Mal,"Evie called. 

The vk's ran away from the scene.

A/N: I think there are gonna be two more chapters for the first movie. 

What are your favorite ships from the movies? Canon or non-canon?

-Lea