Family Reunion

"She's not coming back,"Ben said coming down from the hangout. 

"I'll talk to her,"Evie said,"M? Mal, it's Evie."

"Go away,"Mal shouted. 

"Where's Ben,"Carlos asked. 

They all started looking around and calling out for Ben. 

"Ben,"Evie said once a figure was moving towards them,"Don't scare us like that."

The figure split into two different people.

"Don't scare you,"Hope said. 

"But that's our speciality,"Harry said. 

"Hooks,"Jay said. 

"What did you do with Ben,"Evie asked. 

"Oh uh, we nicked him,"Hope said,"And if you want to see him again have Mal come to the chip shop tonight, alone."

"Uma wants a little visit,"Harry said, before looking at Jeanie,"Hello gorgeous."

Jay growled, stepping in front of her.

"Aw, Jay,"Harry said,"Seems like you've lost your touch."

The Hook twins walked away, and the others climbed up into the hideout. 

Jay and Carlos went back to Auradon Prep to print out a phony wand. 

The girls and Eli headed to the Tremaine's to make smoke bombs. 

"Evie, Jeanie,"Dizzy exclaimed, running over to hug them both,"You came back!"

"Hey Dizzy,"Jeanie said. 

"Dizzy, who's down here,"Anthony asked coming down the stairs and then looking around at everyone.

"Hey Anthony,"Jeanie said.

"What are you doing here,"Anthony asked. 

"I missed you too,"Jeanie said.

"If the Tremaine's see you,"Anthony said. 

"We're just here to make some smoke bombs,"Jeanie said,"Then we'll be out of your hair."

Jeanie, Evie, and Mal went to make the smoke bombs with Dizzy. 

"Hi, I'm Eli,"Eli said to Anthony.

"Anthony,"Anthony said,"What are you doing here? The Isle isn't a safe place for princes."

"Bold of you to assume that just because I'm from Auradon I'm a prince,"Eli said. 

"Are you,"Anthony asked. 

"Yes,"Eli said,"But I'm here to help. Mal came back to the Isle and we came to get her but then Ben got captured."

"King Ben,"Anthony asked. 

"Yeah,"Eli said,"Now we have to save him."

"It was Uma wasn't it,"Anthony said. 

"Yeah,"Eli said. 

"You'll get him back,"Anthony said,"Uma and her crew, their bark is worse than their bite."

"Sounds like you've had experience dealing with them,"Eli said. 

"Let's just say I've gotten wrapped up in the pirate drama,"Anthony said. 

"Hey, can we talk,"Jeanie asked Mal, pulling her to the side. 

"Mal, when you crossed the barrier, did you feel anything,"Jeanie asked. 

"Yeah, my head started hurting,"Mal said. 

"I have a lot to explain,"Jeanie said. 

Jeanie summed up the whole magically bonded, can't be seperated by a barrier. 

"Seriously,"Mal asked. 

"Yeah,"Jeanie said. 

"I am so sorry Jeanie,"Mal said,"What would have happened if you couldn't get to me fast enough or I couldn't get back out?"

"It's okay,"Jeanie said,"You didn't know."

"But that's how you ended up on the Isle,"Mal said,"I wonder if my mom knew."

"Mal, why didn't you tell me you were going back to the Isle,"Jeanie asked. 

"Because I knew you'd try to stop me,"Mal said. 

"I wouldn't have,"Jeanie said,"If you wanted to come back, I wouldn't have stopped you."

"I don't want to go back,"Mal said,"But I know you don't want to stay."

"I just want to find out where I belong,"Jeanie said,"I've tried the Isle already, but I think I might be able to find a place in Auradon."

"When you figured out we were bonded,"Mal said,"Did you find out who your parents were?"

"Everyone born in Auradon has a record book that tracks them through their life,"Jeanie said,"That's why Eli was looking into how I ended up on the Isle, so I could find out why my parents didn't want me."

"Jeanie,"Mal started.

"My parents are Jasmine and Aladdin of Agrabah,"Jeanie said,"And if Jay finds out..."

"Jay cares about you a lot,"Mal said,"He won't think any differently of you just because of who your parents are."