What's My Name

Harry Hook and his twin sister, Hope, walked into the fish and chips shop.

Uma emerged from the back, plopping two trays down in front of them.  

"Poser,"Uma exclaimed, throwing food at the tv showing Mal.

"Traitor,"Harry shouted,"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?"

"Gil,"Hope said,"You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?"

"Yeah,"Gil added,"What they said."

"That little traitor, who left us in the dirt,"Uma said.

"Who turned her back on evil,"Harry said.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang,"Gil said, pausing when everyone looked at him before continuing,"Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of... stuck."

"That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing,"Uma said.

"No, she left you that sandbox,"Gil said,"And then she said that you could have the shrimp--"

"I need you to stop talking,"Uma said.

"Look, we have her turf now,"Hope said. 

"They can stay in Bore-adon,"Harry added.

"That's her turf now,"Uma said,"And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son and daughter of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula! What's my name?"

"Uma,"Harry breathed.

"What's my name,"Uma asked again.

"Uma,"Gil and Hope both said.

"What's my name,"Uma asked,"What's my name?"

"Uma!"

"Shut your clams,"Ursula shouted, her tentacle flying through the air.

"Mom,"Uma shouted.

"These dishes ain't gonna wash themselves!"

"It's fine. It's fine,"Uma said,"Cause when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon, I will take it! They're gonna forget that girl and remember the name--"

"Shrimpy,"Gil exclaimed.

Uma looked at Harry and Hope, then nodded. 

Harry and Hope each took one of Gil's arms and dragged him out of the shop. 

A/N: It's getting harder and harder to find full length scripts of the text. 

I found one but it's a little hard to read so I might have to start going more and more offscript.

-Lea