Break This Down

Everyone arrived at the place the bridge was formed to the Isle.

Mal and Ben stood we with Ben's parents and Fairy Godmother at the top of a balcony.

"Thank you all for being here and celebrating mine and Mal's engagement,"Ben said,"We are so happy all of you can be here."

"There was a decision made to close the barrier for good,"Mal said,"A decision that was my idea."

"But with everything that's happened with Audrey we have needed the Isle more than ever,"Mal said,"Uma and her crew helped us and without Hades, my father, Audrey wouldn't be here."

"Mal and I have decided that to bring Auradon together we are going to open the barrier for good,"Ben said.

The vk's stepped forward, and Mal raised Fairy Godmother's wand to tear the barrier down.

The five stood at the bridge.

The Tremaine family had already come over with everyone.

However, Maleficent, Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruella DeVil were still in the Isle.

"Do you think they miss us,"Carlos asked.

"Yeah,"Evie said,"Do you think it's time?"

"It's the end of this chapter. A new one needs to begin,"Jay said.

"And we'll all always be there for each other,"Jeanie said,"No matter what."

"Cause we're rotten,"Mal started.

"To the core."

They all grabbed each others hands and ran towards the Isle.

"You ready for this,"Jay asked. 

"Yeah,"Jeanie said, "I am."

They stepped forward, pushing open the doors to the palace. 

A man and woman stood at the front of the hall with some other's around them. 

They looked to see who had entered. 

Jeanie let go of Jay's hand to step further forward. 

"Can we help you,"The man, Aladdin asked, stepping forward with the woman, Jasmine.

"Hi,"Jeanie said, "I'm Jeanie."