It's Goin' Down

"Coochy, coochy, coo,"Harry said, scratching Ben's chin with his hook. 

"How's it feel to be the king now, eh,"Hope asked from where she was sharpening her sword. 

"Give it a rest you two,"Uma said,"We don't want damaged goods."

"You said that I could hook him,"Harry said. 

"I said at noon,"Uma corrected. 

Hope held out her broken pocket watch to Harry. 

"20 more minutes,"Harry said. 

"That says 11:30 idiot,"Hope said. 

"Leave us alone,"Uma said. 

"29 minutesn to go now,"Hope said before she and her brother left. 

"Alright, we need to get going,"Mal said,"They boys will meet us down by the pier."

"I promise I'll come back soon,"Jeanie said to Dizzy before hugging her tightly. 

Dizzy also hugged Mal and Evie. 

"Bye Anthony,"Jeanie said. 

Jeanie started following Mal, Evie, and Eli out. 

"Jeanie,"Anthony called so she would turn around. 

"Good luck,"He said. 

Jeanie nodded before they left. 

"Hey guys,"Gil called,"They're here!"

"Finally,"Uma shouted. 

"You do not get to win every time,"Uma shouted,"Get 'em!"

A fight broke out between the two groups. 

Mal and Uma. 

Jay and Harry. 

Jeanie and Hope.

Carlos, Evie, Ben, Lonnie and Eli with Gil and some of the other pirates. 

Hope had cornered Jeanie to almost walk off the pier and into the water. 

"Jeanie,"Jay called from where he was still fighting Harry. 

"Jeanie,"Eli said,"Jump."

"Are you insane,"Jay asked. 

"Trust me,"Eli said,"Jeanie, jump."

Jeanie jumped off the pier right as Jay screamed no, but Eli shot his magic forward creating a slide of ice that carried her to the deck of the ship. 

Harry had jumped into the water after his hook. 

Carlos launched the last smoke bomb as they all rushed back to the limo. 

Jeanie noticed how upset Mal looked once they were driving through the Isle.

Once they were back in Auradon, Evie and Jeanie each linked arms with Mal. 

"We need to talk,"Evie said. 

"Yeah,"Mal said as Jeanie nodded. 

"No,"Carlos said.

"No,"Jeanie asked. 

"You guys are always going off in a huddle,whispering your girl talk stuff or whatever,"Carlos said,"And Jay and I are tired of it."

"I'm not,"Jay said. 

"We're your family, too. We've been through a lot together,"Carlos said,"We're not stopping that now, okay? Everyone sit. Come on. You too. I don't know how to start girl talk."

"What up,"Jay tried.

"Um, well...I'm a mess. I'm such a mess,"Mal said,"I mean, six months ago, I was, you know, stealing candy from babies, and now everybody wants me to be this Lady of the Court. And I have no idea how to keep up the act."

"Then don't,"Jay said,"See? This was dumb."

"Maybe it wasn't,"Evie said,"We're always gonna be the kids from the Isle. I tried to forget it. I really tried, but those are our roots. And we all did what we had to do to survive. But it made us who we are."

"And we're never gonna be like anybody else here. And that's okay,"Jeanie said,"That's okay. And we can't fake it."

"Yeah. I mean, especially without my spell book,"Mal said.

"Mal, if Ben doesn't love the real you, then he's not the one,"Carlos said. 

The group all nodded in agreement. 

"I'm gonna make some changes to your dress,"Evie said,"And if you're up for it, only if you're up for it will be waiting for you, okay?"