Never

Recap:// But I can't take his child away maybe we can come to some sort of sort of agreement.

Closing my eyes, promising I would speak to him about this tomorrow.

Waking Light beaming threw the small window directing to my face.

********************************
Author- sorry I took 2 long I wasn't going to update I felt as though the book wasn't good and was going take it down but people keep saying update,update, please update, so here it is enjoy dropping 2 because it's been a while :)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Emily POV-

Waking up I realized I was in the bed by myself missing Enzo's warmth I got off the bed and walked out the room looking for him.

We had landed and Enzo was around a group of men in black outside of the plane.

"Why didn't you make me" I say Rubbing my eyes putting all his men on alert.

Reaching for their hip they turn towards me pointing their guns at me.

I counted about 8 guns before I started to freak out anger rising.

"LORENZO!!" I screamed smoke coming from my ears, stomping past the men with guns giving me confused looks walking straight to Enzo.

"Do you really think we should raise my baby in this type of environment because if so your sadly mistaken your world isn't fit for children."

A look of hurt the anger flashed through his eyes, shit! Maybe I took this a little bit too far but he needed to hear the hard cold truth we can't raise a baby like this I wanted to be married with a white fence and a puppy.

"Look I'm sorry for being so harsh but that's the reality of our situation, and don't act all sad you know it's the truth."

Walking away not saying anything Enzo gets in the car. Following him I sit on the opposite side of him in the tented big black truck.

" So your just going to ignore me huh"

Not even looking at me he takes his gun from his holster takes it apart and begin to clean it.

Wow this jerk is just going to ignore me, I had to admit he did look sexy asf cleaning his gun and instantly clenched my legs felt the pool he had started in my underwear.

Ok I haves something for him, He wants to act like that call it hormones or want ever you want but an idea popped into my head.

I get on top of him in a straddling position locking my hands around his head.

He smirked and eyed me with lust and wrapped his arm around me making on go on my left and right cheek.

I begin to grind onto him gripping onto his shoulders and leaning my head back hearing him groan.

He pulled me closer towards his chest and started kissing my neck and trailing down leaving hickeys.

I didn't notice when the car stopped but the driver cleared his throat signaling we were here.

I got of his lap and got of the car before he could say anything 2 can play that game let's see how long he could ignore me now I smirked.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Time skip:// A couple hours later

Emily POV ://

Ughh he was really still ignoring me it was 3 hours since we arrive at this big ass mansion and he still hasn't said a word to me he told his guards and maids to get me settled in the room next to his.

He wasn't even going to be sharing a room with me, he wasn't my favorite person in the world him but I didn't want to me in some random place by myself.

Plus I kind of missed when he would rub my nonexistent belly and talk to the seed inside of me.

Enzo had told his to tell me his family will be here tomorrow and he needed to do some work in his office .

Hungry and tired of being by myself I walk out the room and walk down to the kitchen and see a female around my age at the stove.

"Hello" I say low enough not to scare her.

She jumped a little "OMG, Hey your so pretty, Lorenzo is so lucky"

"Oh no we aren't together but thanks I was just wondering if their was anything to eat"

"Oh of course Lorenzo told me to make you something to eat said you were eating for two" she glanced at my belly before continuing "Hope you like chicken Alfredo, if not I can make something else it would be no problem I coul-"

Oh no she was a rambler before she could finish I cut her off .

"Thats fine thanks"

We eat and talked apparently she was grew up with Lorenzo, Her family lasted away and his parent gave her a job and a place to live I could tell I was going to like her she had that fire and innocent you couldn't just find anywhere.

Realizing what time it was we parted and went to bed only I could sleep I woke in the middle of the night tossing and turning.

Huffing I stomped out of bed (oh and by the way I only sleep with underwear on) what don't judge I like to be free those bra hurt my breast.

I tiptoed into the hallway peaking into Lorenzo's room to see if he was up I walked on to the side of the bed he was on was on lifted the covers and snuggled into him.