One time only

Recap:// I tiptoed into the hallway peaking into Lorenzos room to see if he was up, I walked on to the side he was on lifted the covers and snuggled into him.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Emily POV-

Suddenly woke up from my sleep when I was lightly shoved no not hard but sorta kind of aggressively .

My eyes flew open
"What the hell" I tiredly yelled.

Turning my head I see Lorenzo getting out of bed.

"Why did you wake me up, I was comfortable" I say wiping my eyes forgetting I didn't have a bra on and was only in my underwear.

He looked at me lit up for a moment with pure lust then in a blink of a eye he snapped out of it Ignoring me and went to take his Tink top off, I'm guessing he was about to get in the shower but holly molly was he sexy.

No thats not true.... Well it's true just what I meant ughhh these dawn hormones I hate it.

Is this asshole still ignoring me. Well 2 can play that game.

I got off the bed and drop my underwear slow and seductively and walked to the bathroom before he could get in their.

Hopped in the shower and began washing myself .

"What are you doing" Lorenzo said walking inside fully unclothed I couldn't help but look down and gulp.

That fit inside of me, Mouth watering I couldn't take my eyes off it.

No, I Turned my head an continued my shower. Emily you can't don't forget you are leaving him and this mafia don't get to attached. It's just the hormones speaking.

Yes before you ask I am leaving I'm probably gonna wait until I'm about 5 months or whenever get I get perfect exit strategy me and my kid or kids will hid out and never see him again and yes I know it sounds a bit dramatic but I don't want my kids to grow up fearing or being feared.

Snapping out of my thoughts I here Lorenzo voice boom their in my head.

"I asked you a question".

I ignored him of fucking course he thought he can just ignore me when I am almost a month pregnant with his child he'll no.

Out of nowhere he grabs my neck very aggressively and pins me up against the wall, I could feel his dick pressing hard into my stomach.

Shit I'm am getting turned, An attempt to close my leg he notices and smirks.

"Are you wet" he searched my eyes before continuing "Wouldn't want you frustrated, Now would we"

Reaching his right hand down while is left had me pined up against the wall.

His right hand started to play with my clit in a circling motion, I grasp and let out a moan when his fingers went inside me digging my nails into his shoulders, I moaned again moving myself to the rhythm of his fingers.

Pulling me out of my lusted state he stopped.

Pouting my bottom lip out
"Why did you stop".

Grinning he began to wash up oh how I am going to wipe that smirk of your face.

Smirking I stepped up putting both my hands a crossed his chest looking him in his eyes daring him to stop me.

My hands travels down to his abs then his dick, Wrapping my hands around his long thick stallion I begin to stroke leaving him groaning.

I dropped to my knees right in front of his cock eyes still looking into his, I licked his balls sack all the way to his tip swirling my tongue around his tip teasing him.

After hearing him groan and huff out of annoyance, I decided to give him what he wanted an put his whole length in my mouth sucking I pulled out slowly.

Lorenzo grabs a fist full of my hair and started fucking my face hard but I liked it?.. no loved it.

His dick started twitching letting me know he was about to come he finished inside my mouth and I swallowed his hot seed.

Getting from my knees Lorenzo started rubbing and kissing on my boobs his kisses leaded to my neck then my mouth.

This was no ordinary kiss, this was a mind blowing dominating kiss.

Gripping my ass cheek he lefts me not him wrapping my legs around his torso.

"Put it in" I moaned.

"My little virgins desperate" he chuckled positioning it in.

He thrust in pounded leaving no room to breathe but damn his dick was so fucking good this would most definitely be one of the things I will miss when I leave.

Edited
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope you enjoyed the update I dropping the next on until I get 60 votes ❤️ on this chapter!!