Plan

⬆️ Another Starbucks drink that you should try!!

Recap:// "Grabbing the little things I do have making a plan to leave it was final I'm leaving tomorrow when Lorenzos asleep but in order for my plan to work I need help from one of the guards to get my out safely."

Lorenzo POV:

Shit was all I could say when Emily ran away I was supposed to be making her trust me and falling in love with me but I only was making the situation worst.

Instead of following Emily, I turned my head to the family maid she was a grade A bitch but if the sex good then hey.

I know what you guys are thinking really but she came on to me I even declined but she was so persistent.

But I can't do this no more Emily f so wouldn't be stressing when she was pregnant.

"Get the fuck out of here your fired and don't you ever fix your lips to talk to the mother of my unborn child that way" I half yelled.

"She started it you can't fire me over that little whore"

She must have forgot who the fuck she was talking to.

Pulling out my gun not giving her anymore chances to speak.

I put a bullet through her head.

"Someone get up here and clean this shit up take her body out back for the dogs"

I had to fix this I want us to work out not only because ok the baby but because I truly want to build a life with her.

She must couldn't see what room she ran into because she ran straight into my room.

Turning to open the door

"Get me a fucking key" it was locked.

I needed to take a shower, I didn't want get in bed with that sluts juices and blood on me.

We can't be sleep all day, Emily is meeting my family for dinner at one of our restaurants.

From this point forward I won't be the mafia boss the most dangerous person in the world or at least not in front of her I know she didn't like this life but she has the heir inside of her it was only so little I could hide from her.

I'm going to make her fall In love with me.

Climbing into bed in turning to face my her I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was.

Pushing her hair from her face behind her ears he eyes slowly fluters open.

We were in for a long afternoon and some much needed time together.

Emily POV//

Their were no words shared I was angry and tired.

Putting-my anger aside we needed to talk both looking in each other souls trying to fix the right words.

In his eyes I could see a bunch of difference kind of emotions regret, sorrow and love?

No it couldn't be how can he love me after how he treated me.

I must admit I haven't been the most easy person to get all with made I should give him a chance I never tried to get to know him.

"She is dead" huh?

Who is dead seeing the confusion in my face he spoke again.

"The maid I don't allow disrespect in this house" I didn't want her dead maybe beaten up a little bit but dang.

"We should restart" I blurted out nervous of his reaction I mean what if he didn't want to get to know me or at least try and work things out.

"I-I mean only if you want to I just feel like we didn't get off on the right track"

He smiled and I mean genuinely smiled "I'd like that let's play 21 questions"

"Ok me first"

"Favorite color"

"Black" of course

"My turn favorite food"

"Shrimp Alfredo, but I have been craving a lot of pickles these days"

He chuckled " my mother said she craved pickles when she was pregnant with me couldn't stop eating them which his probably why me and my father hat them so much"

"Which reminds me, We need to get some sleep your meeting my parents today".

I was a little hesitant about meeting his parent I mean what kind of people could they be like if they raised him a ruthless man.

Moving out of the bed to go to my room I had realized this wasn't my room once I saw Enzo in here.

Halfway out the the bed Lorenzo grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going"

I raised my eyebrow and pointed to the door "to my room you said get some sleep"

"You can sleep here" he pulled me down back into the bed cuddling again his chest I didn't protest.

That morning we stayed in bed the whole day talking and gettin g to now each other and he wasn't that bad.

We talked about childhoods, our dreams and family I told him about my father and brother.

We just cuddled the whole day I think I might like it here who know maybe I might stay a little bit longer.

Right now I need to prepare myself for meeting his parent.

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

Make sure you vote and comment I love reading them also follow me and can we just point out 2 updates back to back.

In order to get the next update get this to 80 votes and 80 followers we currently at 72.

05/23/2021