Deal

Emily: I change the main character she's black now 🙃[lori Harvey]

 Authors: Hey guys, just in case your confused Emily and Sophia currently living Sophias parents mini mansion/ beach house

The beach house :

Emily POV:

"Come on Emily, What's the worst that can happen." Sophia my best friend asked.

Sophia family's rich she didn't have a lot riding on college like did she was only going and I quote 'for the experience'.

But me I had to do this for my father and little brother back home, Every since my mother was murdered my father lost his job and started obsessing trying to find my mothers killer. Ben (My little brother) and I were raised by my grandmother, We weren't exactly rich but we had everything we could actually need not want but needed and at that's all that matters.

"Not everyone has rich parents and can just fail midterms!!" I yelled a bit annoyed.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes "Jealous much, It's not my fought my parents are rich. I'm just enjoying what they built for me and you should to, What's mine is your and vice versa".

She was right we meet in high school at a private school ever since then we'd been stuck like glue.

"Your right but I can't just not study we have midterms in like 3 weeks " I sighed in defeat.

"Look let's make a deal" Sophia stated well more like demanded but I was use to it.

"Ooo...Kay" I was a bit unsure.

"I know you have the hots for the university's good boy, sooo if you go to the club with me I'll get him to tutor you."

Okay I'll admit James King was definition of hot and I do have a huge crush on him but he never even paid attention to me , He's the football captain an the president of the school both hot and smart, What more could a girl ask for.

"Deal" I said a little to fast but hey.

—————————————————
-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio