Regret

-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio

Emily's POV:

After many more round of sex, I lay my head on his chest tracing his tattoo on his abs before I broke the silence.

"I don't think I ever caught your name" I asked curiously dosing off to sleep when he spoke up.

"Valentino, Enzo Valentino" he hums.

That names sounds so familiar, I just couldn't put my finger now where I heard it from darkness take over and I fell him kiss my forehead and wrap his hands around my waist as I am sleeping on his chest.

Time skip // 5:30 Am

Emily POV :

I wake up with the sun beaming into the room cause my to squint my aye and use my hand to block the sun, Looking around this room is unfamiliar.

I groan and attempt to get up but something is holding me down,I look up and their was a man a very handsome on I might add he looked slightly older in a sexy way.

Trying to remember anything from last night like, Who he was or where was I then memories come flooding back the man was ....was..... Enzo the Enzo I was supposed to stay away from.

" Omfg!!" I whisper yell.

I started to make a cut strategy to get out of here before he wakes up and possibly kill me.

Wrapping his hands from my waist and untangling our legs that weird how someone so ruthless was capable of cuddling.

Standing up from the bed moving very slowly on my tippy-toes grabbing black dress and hills slipping them on.

I cracked the door and peeked one eye out and when I seen the case was clear I made a run for the door not wanting anything to do with these monsters and their life of crime.

Time skip:// 10:00 Am

Enzo POV:

I woke up feeling cold where the only person I had ever made love was supposed to be.

Sure I had meaningless sex but this was different she was different.

A little disappointed when the bed was empty I called my right hand man Leo.

Grinning he opened the door "I see your happy " he winked before he continued "I saw the peace of ass that left your room the morning she was in quiet the rush"

" Watch your fucking mouth" I growled before continuing "She is the one" Nodding his head catching on to what I was implying.

She was the one who wanted and know I'm going to have her in my
bed every night.

"Calm ya nuts dude, I was only joking, what's her name?"

I frowned I didn't know anything about her but I did know she is going to be my everything weather she liked it or not.

" I'm not sure, pull up the cameras outside this and check with the people at the people at the front door I want everything age, number, Height , school everything she's coming back home with me in 3 days" I say assigning his task nodding his he left.

I lived in New York but my family was back Italy.