Not good

-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio

—————————————————

"It's positive " I say turning to Enzo and had the biggest smile on his face.

"This changes nothing between us" I say breaking the silence "Now can you take me home I have school in the morning" I say leaving the bathroom.

"You will be staying with me from now on"

"Like hell I will I have a life and plus we aren't even together"

"Yet" he says walking towards me " We aren't together... yet kitten"

"I'm too tired to fight just take me to a spare bed or something " I say backing up out of his grasp.

"Your room isn't ready yet, your sleeping in her with me and before you protest just think about little Ben or anyone else you care about for that matter "

I huff climbing into bed "Don't even think about touching me and I have to be their at 10"

"Don't worry I'll be taking I sent my right hand man to go move your stuff from out of your old house and will have it moved here before you wake up and their will be someone following you at all times I'm a hated man and I have a lot of enemies.

I groaned this is all just too much.

He changes into some grey sweats and come to bed shirtless and I stare a little to long.

"Kitten your staring" he smirked.

I turned with my back facing him laying down when I fell two hands on my waist pulling me into Something hard which knows his Enzos chest so I don't fight it .

Time skip \\ Now morning time

I wake up Enzos head on my stomach with my shirt rolled up to my bra cups.

I take in the view thinking about life with a child and use 3 being a normal happy family but I stomped these thoughts he was mafia ruthless theirs no way we could be a normal family.

Checking the clock on his night stand which read 7:30 AM , I move out the bed pushing him off and went too take a hot shower using a spare rag and tile and maid had brought up.

When I'm done it was 8:25 still In my tiIe,I decided to wake Enzo up so he can get ready.

His eyes pop open and he reaches under his pillow and points a gun at me right I the middle of my head I froze , dropping my tile leaving me naked putting my hands up surrendering.

I felt tears leave my eyes.

"Kitten, shit I'm sorry I thought we were under attack" he says tucking the gun in his waisted pulling me down into a hug.

I pull away staring into his brown eyes "This isn't the life I want for my child" I say before leaving to get dressed.

9:00 ///

We were both dressed and walking downstairs I was wearing a white shirt, ripped jeans, black leather jacket and some blue Jordan 1's and my hair was curled down onto my chest and some black and white ones one.

Emily's outfit:

Heading towards the door Enzo cleared his throat "Eat" he demanded.

Rolling my eye I walked to the long table and sit opposite from Enzo.

"How old are you?" I asked curiously

"25 " he says confidently.

I gasped "That old? " my eyes widen.