Sex City

-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio

—————————————————

The room upstairs:

Emily's POV: time skip back to the present

He grabs me wrist lightly pull me up some steps.

"Hey, Where are you taking me". Not answering my question he stopped dead in his tracks " God, you are so beautiful" and smashed his lips to mines.

He dominated the kiss which made me press my body up against his and grind my hips.

He squeezed my then trails down to my thighs and pulls my up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushes a door opens.

He throws me on the bed aggressively, I began to take my dress of as he did with his clothes.

Once they were off, He leaned how a gave me the most passionate kiss on my lips, Sucking on my neck leaving marks  and kissing on my stomach.

He stands up taking in the view. "Spread you legs" he demanded lust in his voice. I obeyed and opened wide, my eyes roamed down his tattoo on his chest to the scare on his neck then to his eyes then I knew this was I night I never wanted to forget.

He got down on his knees in front of me and the head of the bed and began sucking my clit, His tongue dove into my wet and I almost released right their.

Irritated because I was ready to feel him inside of me "I'm ready" I gasp as he hit my sweet spot.

He stood up in front on me his long hard in front of my entrance "What was that", he smirked and ran a finger through his hair.

The alcohol giving me profound courage as I was still a virgin, I stood up in front of him turning us around and through him onto the bed.

I began to climb on top of him stoping my wet pussy and staring at his cock wondering how that was gonna fit inside me, let's just say it was very very..long.

He shot me a smirk knowing what I was look at "Don't worry it'll fit".

I took deep breathes in and out and lowered myself on to his dick, pain shot their me at first then it was pure pleasure.

I began to left up and down slowly to get use to the size. I feel my insides be rearranged, Putting my hands on his chest I rocked faster and faster then a moaned left my mouth.

I feel his hot cum shot inside me, I moaned again at the feeling and then released while he was still inside out my my head went dropped straight to his chest.

Both of the gasping for air and trying to regain our breath until he flipped me over switching positions going into missionary.

" lift your legs up" I again obeyed and put my legs up.

Pushing into me again over and over, I put my hand to my mouth to hold back my moans.

"Don't kitten be as loud as you please"