Here we go

This is a really good/easy Starbucks if you want to try it ;)
—————————————————-

Recap:// "He thrust in pounded leaving no room to breathe but damn his dick was so fucking good this would most definitely be one of the things I will miss when I leave."

—————————————————

Ughh it's been a week and he is still ignoring me, I get I was a bit harsh but come on he needs to stop being childish.

On top of that I was horny asf and I had these weird cravings.

Lord help me when the morning sickness start kicking in I'm only about 3 weeks pregnant. ( Ik she might not be 3 weeks pregnant just go with it she is 3 weeks right now thx )

Thank god I'm not showing really because I would need a whole new wardrobe.

But back to being horny I needed to find a way to relieve myself and no way was I letting another man touch me while I was pregnant so that left me with no other option.

Lorenzo my baby daddy and I know what you might be thinking that's wrong your using him as a personal sex toy.

Dawn right I was men do it all the time to us why can't we do it to. And think about all the people he probably hurt dealing with the mafia he isn't innocent.

I don't want a relationship nor a connection just sex.

///////////////////////\////////

Leaving out of my room moving towards Enzo's office, I here a weird noise one that I know to well.

Pushing the door open, I see Lorenzo fucking a maid.

The maid arched over the front of the desk and Lorenzo behind her with a grip on her hair pounding into her from the back.

Not going to lie a wave a jealously came over me but I pushed it down not because he was fucking another women but because I wanted to be fucked like that.

Dont get me wrong I don't care who he is fucking we aren't in a relationship we both can do whatever we wanted.

Looks like I'm going to have to find a new sex toy.

Turn around leaving being sure to not make any noise it didn't want to ruin their fun.

Closing the door a little to hard I guess because halfway down the stairs looking for the hottest body guard.

They both burst out of the office looking disheveled and like they saw a ghost.

Stopping in the middle of the grand stair case I shift to the side looking at both of the with my eyebrow raised.

"Why'd you too stop" I asked curiously.

Glaring at me "knock before you enter my office"

Shrugging my shoulders I agreed

"Yeah deal wouldn't want to walk in on the that again"  I glare back.

Ok maybe I was a little jealous

"Come to my office and this" he point between his that the whore of a maid "won't be happening again"

"I dont care what you do it isn't my concern just because I'm pregnant with your child doesn't mean there's a future between us "

I can see the anger pulsing threw his veins so I continued.

"I'm sorry but I can't come to you office I'm busy doing something op I mean someone".

I turn my head finding the hottest guard he was standing right in the garden.

"In my office now!!! and don't you fucking think about it I'll shoot him right here and right now"

Huffing I'm stomp up the steps right in front of him and that whore who is smirking.

"I'm not going in the same office where you where just fucking that whore"

The whore deciding to grow balls now speaks up.

"Who are you calling a hoes I'm not the one pregnant by the most ruthless man in the world but hey I might be since we didn't us a condom"

To angry to talk I look Lorenzo in his eyes expecting him to defend me or tell me he didn't fuck her with out a condom but nothing.

Eyes glossy with tears spilling out I run to a room at the end of the hall and lock myself inside the room.

Grabbing the little things I did have I started to make a plan to leave it was final I'm leaving tomorrow when Lorenzos asleep but in order for my plan to work I need help from one of the guards to get my out safely.

///////////./......///////./..././..//

Hope you enjoyed sorry it's been a while since I posted might be short but It is juice.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙💙🤎

Make sure you vote and comment I do read and respond and dk t forget to follow me we made it to 122k 🥺👏🏼 views