HIM

-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio

—————————————————

Enzo: (you can picture anyone you want)

The club: (Imagine it crowded with people dancing and blue lights not pink )

Emily's POV:

We enter the club and my ear almost popped out with the loud music but I will admit that the blue LED lights was a total turn on.

"Come on" Sophia grab wrist and pulled me in the direction of the bar.

"10 shots please" she yelled to the bartender over the bar.

I groaned "Soph we have school tomorrow we shouldn't be drinking to much I'm right plus you know I'm a light weight"

Which was true I can drink no-more then 3 shoots before I'm drunk. She flirted with the bartender which was surprisingly also Italian when he came back with the drinks.

"Nope your not doing that tonight, forget about midterms for tonight because tonight your not Emily your a wildcat who makeout with Hot strangers and enjoy life so go in joy this for me " she pull the puppy dog eyes on me.

I did need to take my mind off-the exams we had coming up."okay your right " I grabbed a shot an downed it with the tequila burning my throat.

"Would you like to dance" I turn around and soph had already found here latest victim and yes I say victim. She turned to me asking for permission I didn't want to rain on her parade so I put one a smile and nodded my head.

Great so now I'm at the bar alone. "Oh what the hell" I sighed grabbing the rest of the drinks and gulped them down.

Instantly after the 6th drink I felt the buzz and walked to the dance floor.

I was rolling my hips around in a circle dancing until I fell someone come behind me and put their firm hands on each side of my waist and I instantly felt like I belonged in them, I back my hips up grinding on his pants and feel his hard on which made my pussy wet .

I continue to grind on his hard dick that bulged out his pants until he brought his mouth to my ear from behind and spoke.

"Don't start something you can't finish, kitten" I froze his voice sounded dark and Manly which only made my insides turn upside down.

I turned placing my hand on his chest "And how do you know I can't finish" I replied with a smirk staring into his gorgeous eyes.

I looked him up and down he was wearing a black suit that fitted well,perfect.

He had a scar going across his left cheek that only made me want to jump him right their.

His brown eyes stare at me full of lust his dark brown hair look perfectly slicked back, he looked Italian.

—————————————————
Make sure you vote ❤️❤️

Thank you guys for all the love I have been getting