5

Jules walked in to the studio fully ready to push her emotions down and out the way

Jules walked in to the studio fully ready to push her emotions down and out the way. This was the only way, or so she thought, that she would be able to get silly relationship stuff out of her head and focus on dancing.

"Hello lovely" She sat down next to Neveah

"You're in a good mood for someone that wanted to beat their roommate with a pointe shoe." Jules let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, well I've decided to take those emotions and push them to the side so that I can focus on what matters."

"So basically the opposite of what I told you do"

"Exactly" Jules lightly tapped Neveah on the nose before getting up and going to her spot at the barre.

"Get your junk off! Everyone!" They all started to scramble. Brooks mad only meant one thing. He was gonna take it out on them. "First position, facing the barre". After hours of Brooks yelling, the students were finally free for the rest of the day.

"Shaneyyy" Jules hooked her arm in his. He looked at her instantly knowing she was gonna ask him for something

"What do you want?"

"Can you please come help me with my homework?" Shane glared at her.

"You are like one of the smartest people I know. I should be asking you that question" He laughed. "What do you really want?"

"A buffer just in case Bette comes in" This caused the blonde boy to groan "C'mon please Veah's busy and I don't have anywhere else to go" He still wasn't on board "I'll get you food"

"And just like that you've got yourself a deal" Jules smiled at him "I just have one quick stop"

"Ok, where?"

 "Bette is with the Wrench and I just wanna make sure she's ok, I did kind of have a part in her fall" This time it was her turn to groan.

"Well can I just meet you after?"

"It'll take like 5 minutes and then we can go. She doesn't even need to know you're with me" Jules rolled my eyes. "I agreed to be your buffer remember?"

"Fine" Shane grabbed her hand and pulled her the whole way.

"We're not actually gonna do homework right?" Jules shook her head and laughed as she closed the door "Good now you have no excuse to not tell me what the hell is going on between you and Bette" Jules pouted.

"Do I have to?" He gave her a look and she sighed "After you guys left Bette decided it was a great idea to kiss Oren in front of me"

"Of course she did"

"Then I got up and went in my closet so they wouldn't see me cry. I was fucking pathetic"

"Then what happened"