14

The next day in class Madame DuBois decided to stop by with a guest

"I see our guest provided the motivation I didn't. Fine rest" The students started to drop their legs from their arabesques but were stopped by Madame.

"No, hold. After all Sienna Milken is dans la maison" Jules looked over and was in awe. Sienna Milken was one of the ballerinas she looked up to and now she was here, in their class. "As you know, I've granted the rare exception for three students to dance in a music video that Miss Milken is in town to choreograph and perform."

"You can let them down if you like." Sienna said to Madame

"I can, but I won't. Not yet. This is your chance to show one of the country's best dancers just what you're made of before her eliminatory dance-off." She finished talking and finally let the students rest.

"To center. Tendus from yesterday" As the bars were being moved out of the way Jules decided to take the opportunity to talk to Sienna but Bette beat her to it. Of course. Sienna and Madame DuBois stayed and watched for the rest of class. Once it was over Jules hurried over to Sienna before anyone else could.

"Miss Milken, hi I'm-"

"Juliet Carrera, right?" She stood, starstruck.

"You know my name?"

"You're parents were like mentors to me and I've been to one of your shows" Jules smiled "I see that talent is hereditary, your technique is amazing"

"That means so much coming from you"

"Keep up the great work and tell your parents I said hi"

"Of course and thank you for this opportunity to dance for you" Jules replied back before Sienna walked out of the room with Madame. She turned around and walked over to Shane

"So?" he asked

"Sienna Milken knows my name, like my full name"

"She's one of your idols" Shane added

"I feel like I'm in a dream" The two laughed as they walked into the hallway. Shane noticed Neveah down the hall and ran towards her with Jules in tow.

"Mama Stroyer! You busted out!" He said as he hugged her and laughed

"Who's this?" She motioned towards Jules

"Jules, another one of Nevie's best friends" Tyler answered. Jules was embraced by Ms. Stroyer before the group made their way to the dorms.

Hours had passed and Jules and Shane were on their way to the audition.

"Before I forget, have you seen Oren?"

"Not since earlier, why?"

"Don't worry there won't be any lip locking I just wanna talk to him"